Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Hey @corey , do you have any info on this? What is SK M? I am not seeing this in the descriptions unless I am missing it.

1 Like

Uncle fester sk18 Male

Someone had a crazy dark green sticky as f
An stinky as f
He had it for yrs in Kent Des Moines wa
He was a H Vac engineer.
Man I wish I coukd find him
Lol

1 Like

I will be following trying to get one of those stinky old school babies.

2 Likes

Itā€™s basically uncle festers skunk. What @skunkHunt101 did was find the dankest ufs and crossed it with the Danks varieties I just gave out including you.
I would grow these out for quality smoke. Or you could do some breeding trying to capture a real stinky variety

3 Likes

Whoa was there some dominion gear in the mix here?? Thatā€™s amazing if so

Yep yes there is

1 Like

Dude thatā€™s awesome! Free the duke!

Well bro I just freed him

1 Like

Thatā€™s some real OG love shit right there @corey it doesnā€™t get nicer than dukes gear

Edit: so Iā€™ve heard, never grown it but on the hunt for it as soon as heā€™s out of the joint

1 Like

im loving that every time i read it its in my head as a huge booming voice!

1 Like

Iā€™m not fucking around when I give seeds away.
From now on if you want quality seeds from me you better have some serious green under your name, or hate me, because I donā€™t care.
If you want good free seed from me. Become active on this site and earn those seeds!!!

15 Likes

Arrived today

8 Likes

Year passing out dominion gear for sure qualifies as ā€œnot fucking around.ā€ Much love

3 Likes

glad it made it safe!

2 Likes

@corey
FYI my first month here i sent someone something to Canada :canada:
With some extra
I believe in your style
Give as much as possible bevouse we always have what we need.
Love your righteousness.

2 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:
Do I count? Lol :green_heart::v:

1 Like

Thanks!! But to keep this site pure we cannot have people just coming from ig or riu orā€¦ looking for seeds. I have had so many new members and people from ig or riu or ilgm or wherever asking me for free seeds.

We need to keep things in the community and let the community decide what to do with the seeds. I understand that you canā€™t truly overgrow the world with seeds.

We as as a cummunity has to decide where these seeds go. Thatā€™s why I have a 6 dib rule now. Earn your place here. Stay hereā€¦ while your here then you will learn our culture here and then you can truely overgrow the worldā€¦

13 Likes

Six dibs like call it six times? Or you mean six of those green dots under yer username?

Lol. Thatā€™s my point

1 Like