Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Not that I’m signing up for it, since I already have plenty. Just curious…

1 Like

Ok, i think I mighta misunderstood you there @DougDawson lol Did you mean it’s closing, is all?

1 Like

@yetigrows time-out is up tomorrow. I’m sure they’ll let you know wassap when they’re back on.

2 Likes

In this day and time, I Find it quite easy tO get completely wrapped Up in the “heRe 'n now”. Because our collective attention is so coMprised/reduced, some dOn’t seem to be able to focus veRy far into the futurE. Some are even Dismayed thAt everYthing isn’t so instantaneous. I was thinking likewise when I decided to put thoughts to paper. I thought, how many memberS will figure out how many days are left to that rumored “SEPTEMBER THINGY”? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Puzzles weren’t my strong suit!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

They gotta get the step two :wink: sending out the donations. They just closed the signups / donations so they could proceed.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::100::100::100:!!! I love it !!

2 Likes

No man. He called the donations so we will have enuff time ect to pack em up and send them out. Wanted to quit taking donations to get 'er done.

4 Likes

According to the tracking mine should get to you on the 13th. Some extra flips in there as well.

3 Likes

Cool lol i was a bit concerned when I saw that ‘unfortunately’ it threw me a sec there. Misunderstood lol I thought that might be the case when I thought about it awhile later lol

1 Like

@Indoornesian !
Thank you much man! The post dropped these off today. This was very generous of you. I didn’t know they were your last. Hopefully we will nail this and you will be riding the Unicorn!

23 Likes

Now that’s OG!!! Bro sends his LAST and only request some back IF there’s a Male. It would be so nice if MORE OG’ers were like this!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

Hey you got Indy on your letter? So that’s @Indoornesian that sent those to you?

3 Likes

Did you get yours yet @ShiskaberrySavior ?

5 Likes

Ya man been racking my brain trying to figure out who to thank. Just showed up the other day thank you very much for sending them out.

6 Likes

Now I can categorize them into my spread sheet been sitting on the desk since I opened the letter.

1 Like

I guess if I’d of cut them out of the card they were taped to I’d of see your nick wrote on the back side daaaa .

4 Likes

It’s all good bud. I had closed down accepting donations was all. The shame part was I didnt hit up Misterbee first, lol. I have actually extended sign ups for 1 more week to allow any veterans that were missed to sign up. There are no issues with the giveaway, quite the opposite. Each person signed up is going to get a really nice package thanks to the generosity of of all the OGers who donated.

7 Likes

“Nice” is not the word for it.

NIIIIICCCCCEEEE!

There. I fixed it.

8 Likes

Man I’d love to see that GDP make seeds! Well done @Indoornesian !!

4 Likes

BREAKING NEWS!!!…we interrupt this Thread for the following Announcement: The SEPTEMBER THINGY will feature contributions from the following OG Members@SamwellBB (you had to know he’d head my list!!), @Sebring (OH, Buddy, is he represented!!), @anonymous4289, @DannyTurpitine, @Dank-D, @MoBilly, @kndreyn, @OleReynard, @catapult, @cannabliss, @DougDawson, @Indoornesian, @blkmetal, @Kushking902, @Kakalak, @corey, @rooted, @Guitarzan, @JohnnyPotseed, @Oldtimerunderground, @BigMike55, @Enjoi802, @HappyTrees23s, @Kcity87, @lefthandseeds, @Pawsfodocaws, and @WeTokeChronic. Knowing how frigging old I am, if I left someone out of the List, kindly SHOUT OUT when you see your creation listed. The last thing I want is to NOT give you credit!! SCT2020 is also “in the mix”. SSBW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: THIS HAS BEEN BREAKING NEWS - now back to normally scheduled programming!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

34 Likes