Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Carcus flower Titan arum

2 Likes

Nice! Guess no one else is around. :wink: Send me your addy man!

2 Likes

Amorphophallus titanum

3 Likes

Thank you pm inbound

3 Likes

Is it really that stinky ?

2 Likes

Send me that info Donnie! You got the latin name :100:%

1 Like

No worries Our buddy already claimed them, just glad to be able to play

1 Like

So stinky. It was hard to be in there long. I’ve personally grown the smaller species, and they are equally as smelly. And look exactly the same only small. She was putting off a lot of heat on the top of the cone there! It was kinda gross. Lol

Also I feel like may have already sent you some of those beans.

Neat plants for sure. But idk if I would want them inside lol

Naw not these beans but I did get acdc from you :crazy_face:

1 Like

I agree man! That one was in the Greenhouse at KU. They have a collection of rare species and that one’s in there. I’d never have one inside. Hah.

If you want some of those beans I’ll send em your way. I’ve got plenty still.

1 Like

Can an old Dude from Maine get in on this “Stink Fest”? I once had a friend who had the “Corpse Plant”, One stinky “Mutha”, flowers every few YEARS!! Well done, Bro, quite a beautiful, vibrant plant. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I wish I could claim it as mine, but it’s in a greenhouse my buddy manages. I got the private showing. Public showing is tonight.

1 Like

PUBLIC NOTIFICATION NR 20166583 - - - Ladies AND Gentlemen of the OG UNIVERSE, the following information is submitted concerning the SEPTEMBER THINGY: A Listing of ONE HUNDRED AND TWO Varieties/Strains have been selected by QUEEN :honeybee:, drawn from my Ole empty Stash Bag. This list will be sent to @G-paS who will format and have it available soon after Signup is complete (1000 - Noon/EST). More DETAILED “suggestions” will be published PRIOR to Signup commencing. As there is a 75 Member Limit, there WILL be trade possibilities afterwards!! I hope ALL will enjoy. Enjoy, and remember, it’s NOT costing you anything but T-I-M-E!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: The following members have submitted/donated gear: 707 seedbank.com, Sunnyland Seeds, @YoungDad420, @firehead, @Blueskinner, and SBG.

27 Likes

Amorphopophallus Titanum

So who’s around tonight?

3 Likes

For now. But always lurking :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thinking of giving out a few seeds…

4 Likes

Not to me. I’ve got no places to stash them lol

1 Like

Stash all your extra seeds in soil. Keeps em safe.

2 Likes

Since I get suspended if I mention where I BUY seeds from…

These will be be autofems I made or cheese reg photos I was gifted.

Just going to think of a fun way to do this…may take a beer and a doob.

8 Likes