Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

It’ll be cool to see how this one plays out! I’ve got more seeds than I can grow atm (also only joined late August, details) but it will be informative for the January edition!

Side note, were I to make a bunch of seeds to give away, I’d prefer not to have to ship them all out to different folks myself; is it common practice to give the bulk of the seeds for a giveaway to a trustee forum member to distribute? How would I go about that? Or do I just need to suck it up and stock up on stamps and thank you cards? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Anybody got any JOTI crosses kicking around? I’m trying to plan my next run and I’d like some variety on top of bohdi bohdi bohdi.

All the best.

5 Likes

@misterbee im positive swecan beat me appreciate your generosity.

Most times folks here keep some for personal use and personal giveaways, but the bulk normally goes to @Sebring for inclusion to the fall or spring box that is shipped out to OGers.

4 Likes

To be technical, it’s actually:

1day + 22hours!

(OCD!!)

4 Likes

In that case, I would recommend you send your BULK SEEDS to @Sebring. He’s the MAIN DISTRIBUTOR for North America. He does a SPRING and a FALL Box. He also distributes through his Site, diygreenlife.com Members (NOT YOU!!) pay a MODEST Shipping Fee. That’s what I recommend if you’d rather NOT chance the exposure. I do a Quarterly Giveaway, sending out varieties/strains purchased, traded, freebies received, and gifted/donated by other OGers. It’s all at my expense, better for me to donate that way. Seeds move, members participate, and some nice genetics go far 'n wide. Not many complaints, to date. Any that occur can really be dismissed with minimal guilt. With your current attitude, you’ll make a WONDERFUL addition to OG. Please don’t get discouraged, people here will assist you in unmeasurable ways. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

He PROBABLY did, but, WHAT THE HECK!!! You BOTH are Winners in my book. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m glad my suspension ended before your giveaway @misterbee

16 Likes

You’re NOT alone, Bro…not alone!! As others have stated, :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:, GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK. :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

I’ve got a Burmese and an afghani #1 I can let loose of

3 Likes

Yeah man that would be sweet. Much appreciated.

We can get you this to commemorate the occasion.

Although we, at least I am, are now chatting in the free seeds thread . . . If we wanna stay here with @Yetigrows

8a3c4e15cb503f85140845733de7867e4ef83ec1_2_690x387

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Ze giveaway zeedz from the giveaway 2 weeks ago have finally been zent. Canadians, keep your mailboxes peeled, orange envelopes on the way!

7 Likes

Not maple leaf flag red? Where is your PRIDE, EH!?!?!?

2 Likes

These ones match my car?

Besides, the only red envelope cards from the dollar store were a choice of “bridal shower” and “you’re invited to a bris”.

3 Likes

Shoulda gone bris.

1 Like

I am now gonna look for these!

8 pack of Super Silver Haze x White Widow photo regs to the first person to have the correct latin name for this sexy (stinky) lady.

She was really putting off some heat!

7 Likes