Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I heard all the cool Americans are shipping clones over the border these days :laughing:

Seriously kidding haha but I am jealous of the options you Americans have!

4 Likes

No worries. Shoulda DMd ya. Always wanted to try some of terps gear. :wink:

1 Like

No problem buddy I’m sure I’ll have plenty

1 Like

I’m down for a cut if ones available
I shipped rooted cuts in ziplock bags spray a lil water/H2O2 mixture

2 Likes

If you end up with extras, I would be down to take a pinch. :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

You got it I know there will be plenty

2 Likes

If you’re shipping cuts, the easiest way is…take a Paper Tower, cut it in HALF LENGTHWISE, fold it, put the Cut stem inside at the end, start rolling it up (you can put SEVERAL Cuts in one Paper Towel section), continue rolling, spray the rolled Paper Towel, saturating it. Press the WET portion, leaving it moist. Place Cut in Sandwich-sized Ziploc Bag (Label that Bag). You can then put 5 - 10 into GALLON-size Ziploc Bag. Squeeze the air out, put inside Box and send. Long-winded, but works!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

This is perfect! I’d concur @misterbee ! Nice explanation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

all of them are spoken for.
i will have more available at a later date.

2 Likes

ok now imma do seeds

10 sets of 3 packs:
chocolate diesel x a11 x f13xa11 aka: saturn V
beyond the brain x a11 x f13xa11 aka Voyager II
jacalyn tnt.
message me your details to get in on it. these will be send via untracked snail mail.

16 Likes

Cool offer bud, I have lots of seeds right now but I am sure they will be well met by some lucky grower.

4 Likes

I would take the Chocolate Diesel cross!

2 Likes

I would love some seeds if there is some still available

I can’t believe how many seeds were offered up when I was getting addresses for my giveaway. I accepted 2 out of the dozen or so offers cause they were too good to pass up but holy shit it’s hard to turn down beans. It’s gotta be something pretty damn enticing, or chocolate anything these days.

8 Likes

Hi I am happy to be in!

PM sent :+1:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to downsize my collection sending out the tall sativas I can’t really grow and people keep sending more back lol

7 Likes

Ditto! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yeah I’m just about max capacity of what I can realistically grow so I’m stepping back hard on taking anything new in. In the end if I end up with more than I can handle I’ll give them away just so they get grown by someone.

3 Likes

I know what you mean, been sitting on my hands passing on stuff all over the place.

5 Likes