Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I would be willing to give em a try. Who knows what might come of em!?

1 Like

Definitely should make some good smoke , I just have limited space and limited plant numbers

1 Like

Iā€™m scouting for some good phenos. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s some keepers.

Well there should be plenty good phenos in there . Iā€™ll save the seed back for when the 79 Maui wowie is done I can send some of both to you then . Shim has a couple weeks left.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have plenty for a few more people.

Wish I had somewhere I could just Johnny Appleseed them

4 Likes

That was the Idea originally. Plant it everywhere so you canā€™t outlaw it!:joy:

1 Like

The c99 mother is sticky, dense and full of sweet terps, ready to try her out when sheā€™s dry . She wasnā€™t huge but she was heavy and layed all the way over.

1 Like

c99 has been a staple for a long time. I like the way you think. You plan on doing any kind of extractions?

I plan to press both the Maui wowie and c99 after I separate all the seeds out

3 Likes

Looking.for anything in particular?

1 Like

I would take some of those seeds when they are done .It sounds like a interesting mix and some.

1 Like

Ok, once they are both done Iā€™ll make a post that way I can get info and such then .

4 Likes

could be fun if i am in the mood for some randoms, iā€™ll keep an eye out for your post. thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok no problem

1 Like

depending on how many you want to get rid of i know of a great field for the johnny appleseed. better than the trash can for sure.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give them away if people want them before I just trash them for sure they will all be available lol

5 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in tryin a few, probably some gold in them Genetics :wink:

4 Likes

Anyone who has a surplus of any types of Auto strains. PM me plz. Lookin to collect Autos for next Summer. Thanks :blush:

3 Likes

so free clones. the mother of the current seed run here:

i am rooting cuts now, and they are just about ready. i think sheā€™s special and would like to share. full disclosure: i havenā€™t grown her sinsemilla yet so i canā€™t say as to finishing times. my best guess is less than 10 weeks. i havenā€™t seen any signs of intersex expressions.
she looks likes she leans to f13.
i have never shipped clones and will need any tips that you guys have. this will be US only and free. right now i have 3 available.

8 Likes

Already made a deal bud. Sorry I didnā€™t see your post right away it didnā€™t last long. Thank you for responding bud!

1 Like