Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Www.soaknbeans.com has some auctions sometimes. And some Hawaiian strains are in there time to time. Check them out

5 Likes

Any indica leaning freebies available out there in og land?

4 Likes

If anyone has a killer Pink Kush, Death Bubba, tk clone to swap let me know.
Thx

6 Likes

God damned snails! i hate them slimy little bastards. ive lost plenty of seedlings to these dirty little fucks. they like climbing up seedlings/clones to the point of getting top-heavy and folding the plant over. if u are not on it the plant often dies.

4 Likes

Have you ever tried encircling the plant with a copper ring? Snails and slugs hate the touch.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I have heard the same, , believe it creates an electrical current they do not like to cross. Planted three outdoors today and was thinking the same thing.

5 Likes

Actually, the copper ‘Brillo pad’ copper I pack my still with is sold as a slug and snail deterrent

https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop/garden/pest-control/insects/51241-copper-blocker

It’s hilarious watching them recoil (that’s sounds bad…) when they touch the surface.
Plants don’t like bare copper either so keep away from the base stem area.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Wonder if you can use stripped copper 12 gauge wire?

3 Likes

Sure, so long as they can’t crawl over (not covered with dirt) they will leave the plant alone.
You can also drown them in beer… karma wise I’m not sure which is better…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Hello, I live in Illinois. I am new to this community and growing cannabis. I am currently growing indoors (feel free to check out my grow journal)

I would like to put a few plants outside. And maybe chuck a few seeds into the cornfield behind me.

I would greatly appreciate any help getting started. Would love you forever (Seriously…I have borderline personality disorder lol)
I am looking to treat mainly interstitial cystitis, fibromyalgia, PTSD, insomnia, raging bitch syndrome.

I’m not looking for any strains in particular. Any help would be fantastic and amazing.

Oh, and I do not snub my nose at CBD.

Okay thank you for stopping.

4 Likes

check yer pm’s bro.

3 Likes

Finely crushed eggshells or, layer of sand around plant. Spray bottle mixture of water/ammonia/dish detergent (I use Murphy Oil Soap cause I have plenty). Hit 'em early in the morning and presto, they’re dead in seconds. Slimy little suckers!!!

6 Likes

Turns out it wasn’t the slugs I had to worry about. 2 of three plants dug out and gone, 1 plant half dug around but not touched otherwise??? Feral cats, Fox, gofer, moles??? No tracks I could see. Re filled lone survivor and put a tomato cage around it. At least they left the best plant (Panama red). I lost clones from Purple Thai and big female mystery plant. Have spares ready to go when I find the culprit…:rage::skull_and_crossbones:

7 Likes

For your issues a good dose of CBD in your bud should help lots especially if you use it in edibles.

I’m just getting into using STS to make fem seeds so it’ll be while before I have any to spare but by next year should have lots with good CBD levels. Trying some Earth Lover and Loco-Mota from @Sebring outside this summer and will be making lots of seeds of both over the winter indoors.

I’ve grown out 4 of the Sebring’s Revenge so far and it’s damn good medicine! Tasty smoke but much better as medicine when made into cocobudder. I try to eat 1tsp at bedtime but have run out. It’s all in the freezer atm but I just toss the buds into hot coconut oil then use a hand blender to grind it all up. Tweaked my back a couple days ago and rubbed a bit on it and in 5 min it felt a lot better. First time I tried it as a topical.

I’m in Canada and reluctant to send seeds south tho the two times I have made it OK. Nothing but reg seeds atm so they might not finish this year but will have lots of autos for next year.

:peace:

6 Likes

Or ‘Feral kids/Bandits’ . .! . Lol. (Jk).
Good luck finding the culprit/s. !
Happy growing.
Gaz

4 Likes

I am so excited for you!

I have tried doing edibles. I’m not sure if I did something wrong but I wasn’t really getting any effect. I made my own cannabutter. And plus other times I’ve tried like CBD gummies.

Lately I’ve been going to the local smoke shop. They have some CBG flower that I buy from them. I’m hoping to get a couple seeds next time I buy.
I was actually planning on stopping there today but the police just shut them down due to looters. Worst timing ever for me. I’m just trying not to freak out.

2 Likes

Try here, I bought,grew and smoked the pink kush 30:1 and it was a nice smoke and gave the same joint pain relief your mentioned.

3 Likes

Bird? 20 characters

1 Like

Most animals hate the taste of canna . Deer love it . The first and only time I tried growing out doors deers ate all my pre vegged plants that spring. Ass holes.

4 Likes

Clearly dug up even though soil was still loose enough to just pluck the clone out. No marks at all on remaining plant. Just a 6” deep trench on one side of hole.

1 Like