Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

knocked me out of the game for 3 years.
Took equip and collection worth over 10k all early Sensi , Sag gear.
10k in fines and misc bullshit.

10 Likes

I was out of the game for like 17 years here. I am definitely glad to be back!

10 Likes

You know hearing this shit really builds a rage inside a person. Not hard to see how regular people just trying to do the right thing snap. Because growing or smokin weed is not the wrong thing!

OVERGROW THE UNIVERSE!

ps. I’ll be ok :no_mouth:

10 Likes

Any SFV OG cuts ir DeadpanHead OG, Grandaddy Fire OG aka AAA OG, GGG-Hammerhead, I thi k Show me said he had a Ghost I might be able to get a snippet, but yeah Ghost OG.

Always checking. Im quite sure I have eaual trades c/o strains s1’s whatever. Later yall. Be safe.:blush::v:

4 Likes

From KY myself :wink:

Edit: I’d like to add some seeds to the discussion. I have some Afghani seeds given to me by a friend that I could pay forward.

2 Likes

He always has some unlisted strains. :slight_smile:

This is my Mark stash:

Afghani #1
Blue Cookies
Blue Dream
Bubba Kush
Chemdawg #4
Ghost OG
Green Dream
LA Confidential
Lemon Skunk #1
Lemon Skunk #2 (Indica Pheno)
Purple Kush
God Bud
Girl Scout Cookies

He probably has all of these whether they’re listed or not. I don’t know why he doesn’t list his autos on Strainly, but he’ll tell you if you ask.

Here are a couple of his Super 90s that are just about ready. They’re kinda shaded, so the pictures aren’t great, but you get the idea.

36 Likes

For $1.00 each seed, I don’t see why more people don’t purchase from him, even though he said he has picked up quite a few customers from here. The guy TRULY can’t see charging $5 - $10 per seed!!! On a mission to change it up. I, too, have some of ALL his inventory. I still source far and wide, but keep my stash topped off from Mark. Your Super90 looks G-R-E-A-T, BTW. ALL, Stay safe/be well.

14 Likes

@Guitarzan. Is that the Super90 auto?

3 Likes

Ive got a few of those going now myself, along with some of his 105 day lemon

4 Likes

totally agreed - it’s a no-brainer for me.

4 Likes

Any of them autoflowers mate?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s Auto. He has another NEW Auto, Sour Lemon, ready in 105 days (seed to harvest). Stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

Dang a buck a seed you say? I’ll have to give him a shout sometime then. His name is juat mark? I’ve never used strainly so I’m going to sign up. Does he ship to prohibition states?

2 Likes

autos are more, but not much more

go to his website: http://calibest420seeds.com/?page_id=81

5 Likes

Thanks man. I was scrolling my ass off on strainly. Appreciate the contact info

1 Like

I’ll give you his Number (he gave me permission). You can Txt him, let him know "Guys from OverGrow referenced him). Watch out, he loves to chat. That’s 619-929-1106. Introduce yourself, ask for his COMPLETE Inventory. Get ready to be amazed!!! Stay safe/be well.

10 Likes

Thanks mr.bee!! I definitely give him a shout here in the next week or so

2 Likes

Thanks @misterbee. I am actually growing them out right now!! I just didn’t ask much info when I ordered. Also growing out the 105 day strain.
Did not know it was a Sour Lemon.

1 Like

@monkeyman. Do you have them in a growlog? I currently am 12 days on my S90 and the 105 day. Would love to follow along a more experienced grower. First grow for me.

7 Likes

Hit up @Guitarzan, Master at this Craft, growing S90 as we speak, as knowledgeable as any, even though he’s too humble to admit it. Stay safe/be well.

3 Likes