Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

You need tracking info.

That’s way too expensive bro. I give away a lot of seeds. Sorry it didnt work out for you, but I have lots of success with my card method around the globe.

17 Likes

I got an a dub clone I want to trade for something as rare. HMU.

1 Like

Faulty PG&E power lines arced in high east winds and started that fire storm. The town was leveled in a few hours after that. Hot embers were driven 2 miles ahead of the fire. Firebreaks were useless. It was a 50 MPH wind driven inferno that jumped miles wide canyons fed by dry underbrush, beetle killed pines, cars, houses, and anything else in its path. Such is the fuel and weather situation in much of the western states and provinces now.

1 Like

Yes, yes I’m well aware of current events as was implied in previous post of ‘I see what you did there’. But ty for the recap

:checkered_flag:

Free pollen: SourLifeSaver x Girltime

collected & refrigerated yesterday.

first lucky reply in this thread get’s it.

:champagne:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

I’d like to give that a shot! Thanks. How can I help you with shipping? @cannabissequoia

2 Likes

It’s on me. :smile: Unless you want it tomorrow & you live overseas…like

…then it’s on you.

PM me the addr & it’ll go out tomorrow.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks! I’ll send you some of the crosses then if you’d like.
Pm on the way.

2 Likes

New to the forum. I dont have any seeds to trade but I would be interested in some freebies. I am also new to growing. I dont care what they are anything will do.

Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, Agnam. Hang around for a bit, post in some grow logs, ask some questions, and possible start a grow log. Once you get a few rep points, you will find plenty of free seeds available to you.

8 Likes

Thanks ReikoX. I will take your advice Thanks. Getting free seeds would be amazing. I am making plans to use some colloidal silver on some Girl scout Cookies to get some seeds but I have never used Colloidal Silver so I dont know what to expect. I am currently on my 3rd grow.

2 Likes

Plenty to be read here about CS! Good luck

Got a half tray of Tangie rooting as we speak; I only need a couple to get my mom. I always take too many…

So, up for grabs, are a half-dozen rooted clones of Tangie

Pickup in the Fraser Valley (BC), somewhere close to Lepp’s country market in Abbotsford.

I know you are out there Lower Mainland overgrowers… or my city compost program will get another load of perfectly good canna is plants.

C’mon, save the orphans!

8 Likes

Ugh I hate to hear that there is a possibility of those lovely girls not being able to grow and mature, start little families and create more offspring.

2 Likes

I also am quite new here. Would love for some pollen of anything to mix with my GSC I always have something in flower. I have yet to seed anything I do indoor so am anxious to try my hand at it. I will say if and when someone can\will donate some of their plants male libido . I will definitely be sending some of the offspring eggs to said donor. I don’t get out much and have only ordered seeds 1 time so getting good genetics is hard for me

1 Like

If you still have the clones. I’m not in BC. Would you be willing to try and mail to Ontario? I would love to grow them out. I’ll pay for the shipping

2 Likes

Still have them but have never shipped clones before - how do we make sure they don’t die?

3 Likes

I’ve never shipped or received clones in the mail ever so there’s a first for everything. If you want to dm me we can set something up. 1-3 days shipping kind of thing and see what happens.

3 Likes

I think unrooted cuttings might be easier, honestly. For a rooted one you could try cutting a water/Pop bottle in half, putting the clone in and taping it back together to keep the moisture and humidity in.

You’d have to try and secure it in there somehow too.

2 Likes