Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

For everyone other than USA or CAN
Drawing later today!
:wink:

5 Likes

Oh well, I came from giving care to the “Ladies” and see all this.
Well, I can say some words:

@Sbeanonnamellow I feel like my answer was correct, and I don’t like to lose, suppose as all. But, I know that @OhNo555 have not do it for bad. Simply he has a response in his mind and was waiting for that, and was his game, so in case of “litigation” :rofl: he is who has to decide.
It appears not fair, well, it is worse to play UNO with my daughter :rofl:

@OhNo555 have give many seeds, to me and to many others, and sometimes I win and sometimes others win… that is the game. Let’s play.

If we all start suspecting from each other buddy then this will be a shit. Because, if going to suspect, why not suspect of wikis RNG? And also suspect for dibs, one can advert other by dm that is going to do a DIB giveaway, or suspect for guesses, answer could be given by DM also… Come on, come on…
→ Here we all are adults and responsables, and I have not find a good reason to think bad of generous overgrowers. If they want to give the seeds to one person in particular, they could have done it by DM. So STOP suspecting.

I play many of this “guess” the games only for playing along and not be bored. I screwed up some @thceed games doing this :rofl: (sorry), it is all for fun.

Sorry for my divagations, and sorry for my bad english… I think is the hangover from this night :rofl:

Don’t let the 2024 start with bad feelings.

20 Likes

Can confirm. You’re a good man in my book @tresbundles and I appreciate you brother!

10 Likes

I didn’t mean to derail the thread or be a jerk. I wasn’t saying that he is dishonest, and his generosity is most welcome. I’m easily annoyed and cannot unsee patterns.
Also, I definitely didn’t want to turn this into a dink measuring contest. Now that I have enough coffee in me- my head’s a bit more clear, so my bad if I was a bummer or started some crap.

9 Likes

@Piter Totally agree! Fair or not!, According to who knows what… ! Let’s always keep a playful mindset, and first and foremost, have fun!!
Wonderful 2024 to all!!
:cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :thinking: :sunglasses: :neutral_face: :v:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:

8 Likes

I think the conversation on who’s allowed to run/participate in giveaways and what the rules of said giveaways need to be has been had already… several times.

2 Likes

Cool links, bro. He’s allowed to do whatever he wants, nobody is arguing that.

1 Like

On the plus side, it derailed the incipient conversation about who’s allowed to run/participate in giveaways that was probably going to get the thread throttled, like it got all those other threads locked. Seems like a strange choice, starting that, if you’re concerned about mod action. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’ll quote myself-

you seem to be missing my point.

1 Like

I read that before you could retract it. If you think it’s all BS, then that’s your call.
If by “Peanut Gallery” you mean us- your peers and fellow forum members and we should “stay in our own lane”- Maybe you’re right. Remind me where my lane is.

1 Like

Can this happen sooner, rather than later? Maybe show some plants, even some pot plants. If you are wondering where my lane is, I’m the #8 most read here in 2023.Ive only been a member a bit over half a year.

2 Likes

Frickin @blowdout2269 beat me by 70 something hours! Next year I’ll be #1 !!! :rofl:
I do think I may be the site’s biggest lurker considering my post to read ratio!

4 Likes

Come at me bra! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Gotta remind a few

Over here

6 Likes

A VERRY Happy New Year to all-- and to you @DougDawson … for all you do for us here at OG… Huggz!

12 Likes

Happy New Year to you and @Draig @Lady.Zandra63. Hope you have an amazing year to come.

1 Like

Happy new year to all OG’RS…y’all are definitely my new family

I wasn’t alone this holiday and I won’t be alone this year with you all!

Happiness and healthiness to you and yours everyone…this includes plants…they are family:)…

5 Likes

Yocan Christmas vaporizer giveaway a few hours left.
https://wn.nr/zqS68p3

3 Likes
5 Likes

Alright @Thats_bank and @MikeyMeteor numbers came up send me your info Happy New Years.

11 Likes