Need 5 testers for a week 1 through 5 bloom booster I'm working on

First 5 people to shout up I’ll send a sample pack out too. It will be nothing fancy packaging wise. Hand waterers need only apply. (Or at least be willing to handwater a control plant)

(Please don’t try on your best genetics)

6 Likes

More info plzz, i might b intrested. Will be going into flower wed-fri next week.

1 Like

No messing about. No bullshit. I’ll tell you exactly what’s going in it. I’m not arsed about money from this really. i just want to see if it works.

Hemp amino acids
Ascophyllum nodosum
Malted barley.

All 100% organic products. I’m not an organic grower but I’m certainly intrigued. This is more of an all rounder. (Even works alongside advanced nutrients pH perfect line in the base for me so far) Just not really hydro friendly. You’d have a bubbler like a stockport birds fanny.

5 Likes

Thanks bud I def would if I was rocking soil but in full hydro this run. I’ll def b on the look out how it goes. Gl

1 Like

I grows outdoor in soil… Can ya give us more info (NPK, etc)?
Thousand thanx course your iniciative…
Salud.

2 Likes

It sound great, btw.

3 Likes

I’m in. Got some stuff Ill be flowering real soon.

2 Likes

Im down! Its all ive ever done is handwater. I ca generally tell by picking them up if they need water or not.

2 Likes

I’m in, every thing is hand watered, first week of June new girls going in.

2 Likes

Sounds like what I use in my garden for pennies per application. You shipping this wet or dry? How do you plan to keep the barley fresh after its ground? Good luck with your endeavour, malted barley powder and kelp are power houses when used in soil.

2 Likes

I’m down. Let me know.

1 Like

I’m down, if it’s not too late. I’ve got two in flower right now day #20. Organic soil. Obviously hand watered lol

1 Like

Good morning guys. All being shipped dry. Anyone who has already shouted up even if it’s more than 5 people. Drop me a pm and tell me where it’s going to. I ordered a bulk load of stuff due Friday. So next Monday is probably going to be the earliest to ship them.

The barley is already ground bro. Still carrying active enzymes too apparently. Like I said. this is as much a speculative test from my side as anything else. And although it’s still anecdotal evidence I’ll be getting I’ll be happy lol.

As for NPK not a clue really but I’ve looked at it as more of a catalyst than a feed. I can feed full strength advanced nutrients pH perfect line without RO water. And no burn

3 Likes

They do the business in Coco too @ReikoX you want a sample sending out bro?

@anon58740919, me temo que yo no vivo en UK, sino en ese divertido y extraño país que rodea Gibraltar y Magaluf: quizá el envió sea demasiado caro para mi…

@anon58740919, I’m afraid that I do not live in the UK, but in that funny and strange country that surrounds Gibraltar n Magaluf Beach : maybe the sending is too expensive for me …

1 Like

I don’t care where you are in the world on this one guys. There’s no licensing to adhere to. This stands for anyone at all

2 Likes

Brewer’s yeast, humic acid and fulvic acid are also great for plant’s.

1 Like

Kindly noted @Skiball thank you bro. Its a phase specific additive I’m aiming for basically a catalyst to allow you to feed a slightly higher ec of whatever base nutes you are using. This isn’t at all my field of expertise I’m just having a dabble and wanna see other people’s views to be honest

2 Likes

Grinding barley begins to denature the enzymes. This is why brewers mill their grains right befor mashing the grains.

Thanks for the offer, but there is nothing in what you are offering that I don’t have in my regimen already. That being said, I do use all of those in one form or another.

2 Likes

That’s fair enough. I’ve got one address so far. Just another 4 to go. I have zero intention of selling it to anybody. I really want to see plants other than my own using it out of curiosity. At what stage do you use them in your regimen?
I guess I’d have to test a small amount and see how it ferments. Presuming if I leave the barley in stood water it should produce some kind of lifeform after a day or 4? Totally new ground I don’t really have a clue mate you’re teaching me

2 Likes