Free your budshots! (Part 3)

thats beautiful im glad to hear that.
i crossed that Caesar with white widow X Ak47
i made f2 and crossed that with Iron cindy ( the topsy turvey in my summer grow)
all fucking stellar. But-shit is that glue dominate.

3 Likes

That sounds like a cross I need to get my hands on! What are the chances you have some of them beans and what can I trade for them? :rofl:

1 Like

Fruity Fun from Hi Elevation Genetics

22 Likes

Unicorn meat F1 by Thugpug

46 Likes

@Itslegalnow
Man, that looks really nice! What kind of smells are you getting?

3 Likes

Some Lebowski

31 Likes

Hi all Here are some Contra D / C4DDD plants that i’m growing out mostly seeded to make F2s. There are 7 in the small cab and it PONGS of Chem funk. I tried to keep a sensi bud on each topped plant to evaluate the smoke of each before i decide which seeds to include in the batch. at about 10 weeks

VG

32 Likes

This one was more subtle then the last time i grew it for sure. But in both cases it smells like baby shit.

1 Like

That looks proper Dank! Really looking forward to try the F2s. C4DDD is my favorite Chem D seeds so far, I applaud your effort to the line. More people should grow it.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks, thats great to hear! - if i can can get all ‘big’ plants in the F2s and no runts (having culled them from these plants) then i think it will be my best work… excited to sample 7 new plants, so far ive only smoked 2 girls from the initial test grow. very similar and i loved them, kept them! (just about to run the more potent of those two as a F2 seed mother as well)
VG

6 Likes

Meph mango smile taken @ 80 days. Plant stunted at 14 inches tall and still pushed out over 4 jars.

31 Likes

Everything you grow looks superb my man, I can’t wait to try some of your offerings aswell :muscle:

2 Likes

32 Likes

Tropicanna Poison F1 (FastVersion)

…sadly lost the upper tip to budrot…

…~9wks 12/12

32 Likes

Damn, that is a chucky mother f**ker! :star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

4 Likes

Found some old photos of my first grow! First image with the broken branch was White Chocolope from DNA Genetics, the second was Gelato 41 from Atlas Seed co. SOOO many mistakes made during this grow but learned so much.

26 Likes

This was a clone of my White Cholope from the image above that survived on a ktichen counter for two months before being stuck into a tent to live and thrive. This cultivar is my favorite to date and cannot wait to grow more of it and try growing its parent plants some day as well.

26 Likes

Blue Satellite 2.2!!

17 Likes

Serious Seeds AK47!!

Really dont know how this is AK but this long flowering pheno has super intense diarrhea smell on stem rubs. Not those baby puke but really shit smell🤣
Never had this kind of nose among hundreds of different strains haha feel nice

Well when flowering that diarrhea stem rubs turns into fruity like a haze plant!!
Trichome smells like proper proper lime incense. Lets see how it ends up!

22 Likes

Never even seen a AK like that, going to be super interesting to see how it finishes and how those terps evolve :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes