Free your budshots! (Part 3)

Weed is what’s for dinner!

8 Likes

St4rG4t3

24 Likes

Warbird (Romulan x Colombian) [Coastal]

36 Likes

31 Likes

(Neviles Haze x O Haze) x (Appalachian Super Skunk x Duble banana Mango Haze) 1st pic is stacking great. She is the oddball from this batch. The 3 others are similar.

29 Likes

31 Likes

Triple Sunshine

Triangle Kush

Triangle Kush x Triple Sunshine E/H

40 Likes

Crushed Berries x Apple Tartz by Clearwater Genetics

30 Likes

Absolutely beautiful

5 Likes

Getting colorful. Arctic Cookies day 71.

33 Likes

White truffle

26 Likes

Just finishing up my last grow for a while. Been at it 8 years straight. Need a break but I should be good for a while. The first three are Permanent Marker first drop fems and the second three are Black Cherry Pound Cake by Bred by 42 as a freebie. The Marker is a clone I cut and the Cherry is from one regular seed. I’m pretty happy. These are at about mid week 8 have a happy Sunday

28 Likes

That permanent marker has got me all kinds of curious. Does the smell match the name? I can see its :fire:

3 Likes

It’s a cookie, ofc it doesn’t :rofl::sweat_smile::saluting_face: It’s called Permanent Marker because “it will leave a permanent mark on Canna industry”.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Samara’s (Silver Haze x Amnesia) x Neville’s Haze [Southern Haze Collective]

14 Likes

What strain and breeder is this?

That’s a great hybrid you have there, is it very long to flower? I guess it’s around 12 weeks, I have made several grows with Karma’s SD Bx4, the Sowahh, the females I’ve grown take 10/12 weeks to get mature, adding A5HazeBx might add a few days. It looks like it well worth the time it takes to flower, the bud pictured look massive; Can you give details on the smells please?

1 Like

This cross is using some of my favorite genetics, it must deliver some wonderful buds, have you already smoked some or is it you first test grow? Great job and great hybrid, you can’t go wrong with so good parents.

3 Likes

I’m really excited to see what comes out of this, I’ll be picking one of them this week…
I know the mother very well, as I have been cultivating her for a few years, but the ones I posted are the first time they have been seen.
The one I’m going to pick now has a sour/rotten smell

3 Likes

Thanks this is a wonderful pheno. It is at 75 days right now and I’m going to give it 10 - 15 days more of flush (5 days so far) and pull it. The trichs look fat and even with mostly round heads and no deformed or ill sized stems or heads. The trichs stick to the calyxes and don’t cover the leaves which is interesting. It smells like old playing cards, pickles, hobbit’s feet and grandma’s kitchen. I’m excited to vape some of it. I seem to get a bigger flavor profile from that initial hit of vaped flower than opposed to smoking it. It will be ready to sample by Thanksgiving probably. These were seeds from Doc D, easy enough to find.

4 Likes