Free your budshots! (Part 3)

I am in Canada, one side is English and one side is French. We are a Bilingual country thats why. :grinning:

5 Likes

Thats cool stuff. We do get some coca cola from mexico but never a bilingual can

4 Likes

Real sugar in the Coca Cola from Mexico.

5 Likes

I’d love to have some coca cola bottles from Mexico

5 Likes

I speak enough spanish to get a beer or plate of food or a piece of ass.

5 Likes

I run a liquor store, you can order them from the Coke salesman. They are sold in the states.

3 Likes

They are around somewhat but going to mexico to get them in our area is probably not the best idea.

1 Like

Yeah what you said. Didn’t even think of that

1 Like

I’m in Europe and so far I haven’t encountered anyone selling them here.

Actually I’m not a big Cola or any soda pop drinker bit this one has my Interest. Lately we find a lot of American pops here and I tried them all unfortunately ALL of them taste shitty lol they’re waaay too sweet with sugar and other sweeteners. I came across some which could have tasted good if it wasn’t for all the sweeteners besides the sugar.

3 Likes

APPALACHIAN SUPER SKUNK

32 Likes

Thank god I saw the finger nails. I almost said nice melons. sorry it came out before I could stop it. Beautiful garden by the way

4 Likes

If you can find them in glass bottles that say real sugar. Thats as close to the mexican ones that you are going to get. The ones bottled in Mexico just taste so much better

4 Likes

Star Mints (Outdoor)

ChemValleyCooks (Outdoor)

33 Likes

27 Likes

Come on Amber

34 Likes

32 Likes

The other half, twisted,deformed leaves. Buds look good tho.

29 Likes

blue cookies x Georgia pie clone

29 Likes

Amnesia Lemon

37 Likes

Chem Fuego #3

Original Haze Tom Hill x G13Haze #1

Azedo Super #2 (ECSD X NEVIILLE HAZE) x SUPER SKUNK

34 Likes