(ECSD X NEVIILLE HAZE) X SUPER SKUNK

37 Likes

Blueberry Muffin

GDP Ultraviolet

34 Likes

Beautiful garden @Dran88 :call_me_hand:

First outdoor attempt, successful I’d say :heart_eyes::green_heart::seedling:

27 Likes

Man! What a dandy! I’ve never grown anything that looks like that! I would love to grow one, is it something of yours or is it possible for me to source seeds online somewhere?
Beauty!

1 Like

Is that BOG LSD?

1 Like

Almost there, couple more limbs and not bad at all for a stunted, mutated,heat stroked plant.

25 Likes

Monsters! Absolute monster :+1:

1 Like

One down!

23 Likes

Yeah Josh Blue sent me some of his Blue Star Bx to run. I am very grateful to have the chance to run em pre release.

5 Likes

Lgstk grown in Massachusetts . Tallest plant I ve grown and it was amazing great scents from gassy to lemon and she now hangs @THCeed this is a hell of a strain . I need more of these seeds, I m hooked. Smoke report com8ng soon. I wish I let her go longer but security issues arised . Thx brother

25 Likes

Sad for a second about cuttin the mutant. Then I realized, I gots a lil bit left to go!:grimacing:

22 Likes

Top up the gas in the chainsaw and make sure the teeth are sharp… :vulcan_salute: :laughing:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Atomic Jelly x Skunk , I got the seeds from someone here at OG, unfortunately I don’t remember who…

27 Likes

Just wanted to throw some pics of my last grow. I’m eventually make a grow journal when time permits.

23 Likes

A DoSiDos33 bud shot. A very good yelder with a nice tight bud structure.

21 Likes

Here’s a C99xMac1 from BrothersGrimm . I didn’t take clones from her before she flowered but decided to reveg her afterwards. She produced smallish super dense buds with a very unique smell. She was a low yielder but I’m probably going to try her again.

37 Likes

This is LSD-25 from FastBuds

3 Likes

Today I sit in my chair and stare at the fireplace.

2 Likes

Now that is what I like to hear about my genetics. Good to grow you, BUD.

4 Likes

Canuck Seeds Green Cracks and a Blue Dream under a SpiderFarmerSF7000 @ 37days Flowering.

24 Likes