Free your budshots!

:grin: funny it is

2 Likes

Day 67 of Flower. First, 21 days they received 12/12 of light, the last 46 days they have been on an 11/13 light schedule.

Two Purple Flamingo

20 Likes

purple one is creature panic from solfire and the other is a strawberry cough clone from a bud.

40 Likes

Looks like it’s gonna be some tasty smoke good job SEMO! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Beautiful @Sniklefritz…great now my screen is covered in drool :drooling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @HealingHerb !I have learned so much about growing and flowering cannabis from this forum, that is why they look decent. I am still learning as a cannabis grower. My first indoor grow the seeds where started in late December 2021. All of my indoor grows have been documented on this site.

My First indoor grow

2 Likes

Oh Yea looking real nice

1 Like

Ponderosa Pine
True head stash, if you’re in to sour skunk and menthol. It’s the closest flavor to the real Sour d from NYC. This has consumed the last several years of my time, but I’m where I need to be, as far as gene pool. Now it’s searching through each generation for the AJ Sour D leaners, as far as aroma and flavor, with chunky Colorado Chemdog style nugs, undertones, and weight. All the plants are sugar coated, leaves included. But some are leafy and some are below average weight. Those traits will be bred out, eventually. Maybe by f5. The lineage is complex. ((Frosted Altoids x (Sour d bx3 x Albany Sour D)) x (Sour d bx3 x Chaco’s Sour d)

I forget exactly what the Frosted Altoids is, but something along the lines of (Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting) x Animal Mints bx1.

34 Likes

Fuck yeah!!
I think I can smell those buds from here…
Nice job!!

2 Likes

Animal mints x Grape stomper OG
IMG_1158

Fatso x grape stomper og
IMG_1159

Fem Frankenstein
IMG_1160

Purple Kush x Roadkill Skunk
IMG_0808

28 Likes

One more….
Jealousy. Very unique flavor, great high, and it’s purple with magenta in color.

46 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Banana kush week 6 and she’s about a week away

Not Jaws unfortunately but not bad looking

24 Likes

How long did your fem Frankenstein flower just curious as I have a couple going

1 Like

@Kasper0909 @JohnnyPotseed said 8-10 weeks depending on what your personal preference is. I took that one 9 weeks

3 Likes

Thanks. It’s pretty good. Thought it was all hype, so when the opportunity to buy a cut for $20 came up, I was out to prove myself right. Well that failed. Myself and everyone I’ve given it to, loves it. But the flavor gets boring fast, IMO. Does it compare to a good OG or Sour d? Hell no. I can’t decide if I like the flavor or not. It’s very unique. It’s not skunky at all. I wish I had the words to describe it.

5 Likes

man all of that sounds amazing…

2 Likes

This is a bud from a Peyote Wi-Fi plant I grew about 3 years ago.

45 Likes

holy frosty bud!! that looks so tasty i bet it was or is ! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

APPALACHIAN SUPER SKUNK

51 Likes