Free your budshots!

Not to put you on the spot, but would you be interested in donating a pack of beans for the WMBK contest? If so, could you please contact @GEMI-CONNECT616 with the info. All credit will be given to you for your donation. Thank you in advance, from the OGverse and me.

1 Like

Into the darkness

17 Likes

My type of weed. All favorite, moderate potency, and awesome bag appeal.

Grandpa stash

43 Likes

Here’s my Pre98 Bubba at 50 days.

29 Likes

Platinum Lemon-Cherry Truffle

(Platinum Lemon-Cherry Gelato x Black Truffle)

The buzz is immediate and in your face, but with better duration and flavor than her mom. Her physical stature is reduced as well, but we are rewarded with larger buds that retain that extra coating of trichs PLCG is known for.

Bred and born here on Overgrow!

If you are interested in how she was created, here’s the link:

Pheno Hunt - 6 Crosses of Black Truffle - Overgrow.com

Thank you for your interest.

-al

27 Likes

Thanks man. Eagle Berry was my first home run strain made years ago. Some more pics of it. It’s a strong strain that cures to a pine smell. Plenty of seeds for trade/sale.

34 Likes

Very nice @DrEvill! I have these seeds on order right now, for next season’s outdoor grow.

2 Likes

from the last grow.
some GMO from Mamiko Seeds and Zombie Kush by Ripper Seeds

37 Likes

Just the name is absolutely mouthwatering and top it off what a beautiful plant!!

2 Likes

Damn I love those naughty pink hairs 🩷

1 Like

It is definitely been fun doing . It’s the first plant that I have done seed to harvest in many many moon cycles so it’s had ups and downs but still finished strong you’re going to have some dank ass smoke that’s for sure

2 Likes

38 Likes

Peanut Butter Breath F2 from @Purple-N-Hairy via @MoBilly

40 Likes

DBMH x Kona Sunset…

32 Likes

Purple Primate (Purple Drank Breath x Monkey Berries) 58 days since flip

45 Likes

Now that sounds real :+1:

AJ Sour D x Sherb)

34 Likes

Old photo

week 8

26 Likes

6 days later…some.purple coming in…not sure how to adjust for the yellow tinge from light.

26 Likes