Free your budshots!

70 Viet

36 Likes

wow wee chunkers. was wondering what you had going on. woot woot! nice.

2 Likes

Trizzler auto bud…

24 Likes

I just ordered some Jamaican Tooth from hemp depot and mostly because of the budshots you have posted here.

2 Likes

Man all your guys plants are beautiful :heart_eyes:

I have finally upgraded my flowering light to a 720w LED so I’m hoping to get some taller thicker buds.

Usually I’m getting more short stature plants with some decent buds.

This strawberry daiquiri is pretty good and probably some of the best looking buds for stacking but I tied her down to keep her short.

Here is my last smaller plant that I just chopped that was a pain in my ass. She finished under the new light. Only about 2 weeks under it.

This is my GG#4 that has been under the new light the whole time of flowering. She’s still in flower but they have some serious potential :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

IMG_0866

37 Likes

A bouquet of Dark Chocolate OG from SoCal Seed Vault ready for trimming.

32 Likes

MAC V2. Will probably do a seed increase of this next year with the stock I have left.

37 Likes

Royal Orangelite(DEF Royal Orange x NL5)

28 Likes

Lime Lights(NL5 F5 x Ecto Cooler)

31 Likes

smoke any yet? running seedlings of it now

Lumpy’s Cut 10 weeks+

34 Likes

Beautiful Plant

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve smoked an ounce or two by now. It’s a good clean buzz for me, fairly mellow. I think I had 3 females out of 3. They all looked exactly the same, but one plant in particular stood out immediately once they were dry. Hard to describe the nose, like a faint lemon rind with something else I can’t quite put my finger on.

38 Likes

41 Likes

Trimming along, with 7 plants still hanging.

33 Likes

Don’t tell me those 5 gallon pails are full of buds !

6 Likes

Apple fritter x purple punch

25 Likes

One is 2/3 full of Black Patronus, one is 1/2 full of Bahama Berry( both grown in the ground) and one is 1/3 full of Portofino ( 3 plants in pots).

7 Likes

Very nice @Tappy, quite velvety!

1 Like

Hello, friends. New around here but have a few years under my belt and want to be more familiar. :v:t2: Glad to be back and doing. This is GG#4 from a while back

These second are from bodhi. Moontang! All my growing has been in my own soil/compost/vermicompost blend. Was under 3000w of COB LEDs I built a few years back…things are now under vipars.

33 Likes

Another DBMH x Chimera#4 tester… For those that dont know N.E.M is my keeper I found in DBMH 14 years ago.

32 Likes