Free your budshots!

You’re right, it looks premature bud but it is already 3 weeks before harvest.
I made a confusion, it is the 11th week of life, and 7th of bloom. It still have 3 more week but as I said, is not the bigger bud I’ve grew but it has taste. I think I have a picture from the mother of this plant.

Here is it’s mom:

By the way, while we talk abot her, let me roll a joint of her :rofl:

i’m running multiple strains on the same reservoir… no one is looking “pretty healthy” because none of them has received individual care. I am eliminating most of them now and I will keep only 2 strains there.

18 Likes

She’s definitely no big yielder but looks pretty regardless. So much resin! What smells do you get from her?

I think the cookies/baked smell is predominant. I dont remember the gelatto smell/teste to say If its there.

And yes, definetely a resin keeper :honey_pot:

But im quite sure it produces more yield than I got… I have a light defict for the space I moved them… Still building the optimal setup.

21 Likes

Mac 1 at 5.5 weeks from flip

48 Likes

as good as ive seen her at that age

bravo sir !!!

4 Likes

34 Likes

Sour Diesel Bx3 F3 on flowering day 46

34 Likes

A less average Free your budshots post.
Aruka Valley at 18 hard wks under 11/13. Another wk or so and it’ll get chopped. Thanks for the adventure @iceman !

:v::canada:

43 Likes

Chem 91 s1. Seeds made by @GCBudz

39 Likes

Black triangle

Blueberry hashplant

Black velvet s1

Alien cookies

39 Likes

27 days since flip!

33 Likes

Party pooper

30 Likes

Here’s some no-flash shots of Redeye Jedi & Triple Sunshine.

Triple Sunshine

R E J - What do you guys think, about ready? Calyxes are starting to lose pigment at the tips.

36 Likes

that is a freaky looking plant. hope it works good for you when you get to try it.

What smells do you get from the bb HP?

1 Like

It’s a little tough to say at this point. There is almost a light berry smell, but then more piney and skunky. Still has several weeks to go, and everytime I move it around I jostle all the plants and get a strong lemony smell from some of the others.

1 Like

Iceman is the man. What’s she smelling like?

2 Likes

Endor Score day 25F pineapple cheeto heaven

31 Likes

Looks good how do you like that co2 bottle ? I’d run those a couple years back but never really noticed alot of difference. Possibly my room was too big for them to be effective.

For sure @hoss8455 , Iceman is a good dude. I’d say that one has a herbal/Haze thing going. Like fresh growing parsley and basil, behind that fresh tropical sativa front. Not super strong smelling but deep. The longer you smell, the more layers you notice.
:canada::v:

3 Likes