Free your budshots!

Don’t forget your boy in VA!

4 Likes

Indeed, what a beauty!

1 Like

Lavender Jack, week 6.

47 Likes

Orkle came down last night. Snapped a couple pics on the way to the dry tent. I’ll get some better shots when I have time.

37 Likes

super jealous of your grows, guys! I’m still a newbie in the growing game, but hopefully, I’ll be able to share my success grow here soon. :eyes:

4 Likes

what a luck man! can’t wait to see the final result!

1 Like

Dude, sounds like quite the experiment you got going on!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @GreenGenius420 !

2 Likes

yeah its a weird one for sure but ill grow out a few dozen children to see how they are. IMO iyts better than waisting the plant and dougs pollen. Welcome bud.
picture tax

17 Likes

Welcome to, OG @GreenGenius420!

Wrong thread, maybe?

1 Like

Yes, but it was his first post.

1 Like

34 Likes

Hot damn wow she is frosty
@Floyd who is this beauty?

2 Likes

Gorilla Grove Paps

4 Likes

No need to be… You will be just as good at growing cannabis after 60 years of growing it. I’ve had my share of failures along the way.

5 Likes

A good friend said if you don’t have issues in the garden you’re not growing

There’s always issues it’s knowing what’s wrong and how to deal with it

The more you grow the more you know

Paps

5 Likes

Dude share your failures too, people can help you with them. You learn and then others after you can search and find it too. We all have shitty grows, it happens.

3 Likes

@PsillyRabbit, That poly looks more like a straight C99 pheno than it does a Haze, Kush or any combination of those genetics.

Adding Dawson’s Cindy pollen should stabilize the C99 genetics and give you something worthwhile to grow and work with.

I don’t see how you could go wrong by adding more C99 with the genetics you already have.

@GreenGenius420, welcome to OG!

@NugNurturer, you are working your way there now!
We all started at the same place, square one, and moved forward from there.

You’ll get there in no time, just keep growing and before you know it you’ll be offering helpful advice to new growers too.