Free your budshots!

Trimmed up some more
Lemon Royale x Blissful Wizard

Took advantage of some natural light.

28 Likes

Ménage (ZKITTLES BX3 X TRIANGLE KUSH) X (GELATO X KUSHMINTS) mid flower…fed Jacks Nutrients

Alaskagrown

41 Likes

29 Likes

I never followed up on the Orkle I posted shots of earlier in this thread. I realized it when today was doing laundry. Last night I went to a get together with some homies and I tossed about 10 grams of Orkle in a zip lock baggie to bring with me. Found the bag (still had probably 6 or 7 grams left in it cause my homies are lightweights) in the pocket of my jeans. I was pretty amused by the absolutely stupid amount of trichomes on the inside of the baggie so figured I’d snap a couple quick pics for the OG homies.

pqa

32 Likes

Sunshine Daydream (Bubbashine Pheno) F2 by @Uprangewilly

Thank you again for being the first homie to send me these. I am forever obsessed had an amazing night smoking the buttershine pheno or whatever it’s called ! Went to Joshua Tree national park and got stoned watching the stars

Please feel free to click the pictures by default these are greatly reduced in quality

The one with long pistils is actually passion fruit Hashplant oops

39 Likes

Looks great @SubzeroIceKold !

Your plants always look so healthy and lush.
Well done sir!

5 Likes

Destiny… Some are getting a Chocolate skunk aroma and some are getting a Peanut butter Skunk Aroma. Choc peanut Skunk :fire:

(Peanut Butter Breath x Gorilla Glue f2) x (A5 haze bx x Mac).

34 Likes

NEM

34 Likes

40 Likes

46 Likes

FDM’s Ortega Mix
from April 2023.

51 Likes

33 Likes

does this count? it says budd

-Reversed 1987 clone

22 Likes

Oh??? What was it a clone of??

1 Like

1987 PCG

4 Likes

Very nice my friend. Looking really good :v:

1 Like

Pinot noir x galaxy brain auto fem by @SubzeroIceKold :v:

23 Likes

Train wreck , harvested 2 weeks ago. My pheno pick for my next cross. Very good smoke. Earthy piney hashy :v:

24 Likes

the frostiness and dark hairs make that bud look deadly, lol.

4 Likes

It’s pretty good. I’m very happy with this one. I grew 3 phenos of her and 3 of white widow. The widow is really good also. More of a relaxed chill. In the process of bringing back Perma frost :v:

4 Likes