47 Likes

blue sherbert x gelato 41

44 Likes

Great looking plant @Puffalo!!

2 Likes

Wedding Cake

Blue Ivory

56 Likes

Awesome! I just began my LSD grow and flipped to flower this past weekend. I have high hopes for her!
Nicely done, and she looks substantial

2 Likes

Sugar floss by cannarado

41 Likes

Thanks Jim :), I have pushed back the chop date because I was getting a little ahead of myself there. She is super sticky and quite the aroma. Good luck with yours!

2 Likes

Hazeman Northern Diesel × BCSC NL5

33 Likes

hell yes! 8910

1 Like

Blue Sting, Mahakala

51 Likes

Two plants of my cross of Bodhi Spirit Train F3 x Useful Seeds Chocolate Diesel F3

42 Likes

**Queens banner S1 **

48 Likes

thats some wild looking weed whats it smell like?

1 Like

A hint lemon, green citrus aroma with earthy undertones, with a little hint of diesel or chemical cleaner.

Research Mexican Sativas, some of them have a similar look.

4 Likes

Cap junky

Fire as f

Legends OG

AJ ‘s sour d

Northern lights

Forgive the dog hair

53 Likes

@Papalag can’t be mad at a face like that haha. I’m curious how the legend will turn out was thinking bout possibly grabbing a cut of it.

A few quick pics of a pheno of Berry nice plants 1.5 from @santero around week 4. Can’t see these taking very long.

And the culprit whenever there’s dog hair stuck to my weed

46 Likes

Here’s a cross I did a ways back I call phantom galaxy. This was number 9. It’s exaltation(beleaf cut) x yoda soda.

I came by the clone for free and she was fun. I lost her in this power outage. She was cool but I wasn’t as hurt by losing her than some of the others.

At least I still have some of her sweet babies.This one has a really nice tart blackberry flavor

47 Likes