Free your budshots!

G13hp

46 Likes

Always one of the best forum topics :heart:, can look at budshots all day :laughing:

K+ to all who posted…

8 Likes

I got some good chimera #3… want to see? I’ll have to get out of bed…. But I could use a puff.

4 Likes

First time running this cut she’s at week 7.5 now we will see in a month or so I’ll tag you when I do a smoke report

3 Likes

It’s good buds but the yield is super small and a lot of the seeds I got were mutants or didn’t sprout. I wasn’t too happy for what they cost. I prob won’t buy from Beleaf again.

Mexican airlines :ok_hand:

26 Likes

Damn, she’s a stunner. :fire:

1 Like

Thanks dude! I honestly think there’s more potential there too. That picture was taken as I was fighting the worst spider mites infestation mid flower I’d ever dealt with.

I’m going to pop some more and f2 the phantom galaxy soonish

1 Like

You’d never know!! Those leaves look damn healthy, good thing you’re nearing the end. I had a little spider mite infestation, and man, they’ll ruin such a beautiful grow in no time. Keep up the good work. :clap:t2:

1 Like

oh this was last year this time. Run is long done and it did work out. They made it to the end, not without struggle but they made it.

This year i’m fighting broadmites and power outages lol. The joys of spring time.

Whoops! Stoner moment :joy: there’s always a new pest waiting to eat our goodies

1 Like

STRAWBERRY DIESEL x GRINSPOON

BIO CHEM

38 Likes

FrOG

32 Likes

Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3

30 Likes

Mimozz (perfect tree)

Raspberry x Bahama mama#5 (Reversed)

36 Likes

Vietnam Black s1 from the freakers.