Free your budshots!

MAC V2

37 Likes

Just some shots of the buds, live and dry

35 Likes

Very cool! I’d love to find some beans from this to grow in my garden.

2 Likes

Unfortunately don’t have the seeds anymore for this one, but would recommend you try to recreate the cross if interested! It was swami organic seed cherry bomb x nl5/haze, this pheno was about a 1 in 50 or so plants

2 Likes

Yeah, while I have been growing since I was about 14 and I’m 62 now I have never gotten into the breeding end of this, I grew mostly out of “self defense” because of weed prices going up and up and UP. When I first started I could by an ounce for like 20.00 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

The first kilo I ever bought was in 1966. It weighed in at a bit under three pounds. $60. It was wrapped in red cellophane. Of course, it was seriously shitty dirty leaf, but it got me high as a teen. I didn’t know any better. blush I wouldn’t allow that shit in my house today!

17 Likes

Some little love … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes

Yeah, my youngest daughter and I grew some weed in 2021 and we let one male go long enough to get some seeds from the ladies. Then once we had harvested, dried and cured the weed I hear this bitching about having to clean “all these seeds” before she could smoke I had to laugh.

15 Likes

(Nevile’s Haze x O Haze) x( Appalachian Super Skunk) x DBMH

32 Likes

Kali mist x everything (Bodhi odor cut) smells like sweat during flower, just keeps on throwing pistils, when will she stop? noone knows. Cures to more funky fruity than body odor. Stone is comparable to 90s 00s “kind buds” before the large THC% of the 2020s.

37 Likes

I feel like Rodney Dangerfield would have something to say to her about that :joy:

It’s like the best thing ever. I’m still finding seeds from last summer’s grow. I got about four jars left and when work is done for the day I grind up a little something for myself from the jars… and I’m always so happy to find seeds in the catch screen! I put em in a glass of water overnight and sometimes they have tails popping out by the time I wake up and start brewing coffee. Gives me something to plant every week.

6 Likes

Hazeman Trinity OG x Hindu Kush
Day 56

34 Likes

33 Likes

what variety was that? it’s beautiful

1 Like

WesternWinds from Sagamartha EOL

35 Likes

35 Likes

broken keybor-
kywlker ku˙˙ze uto

pricot uto

c˙eck ouyt my ummer grow

36 Likes

Nice use of the trellis!
That’s thinking ‘outside the box’. :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

on track to beat last year

39 Likes

Somewhere up above, I think in this thread, is another photo of the trellis when the plants were somewhat smaller and more of the trellis was revealed. I couldn’t believe how beautiful it was, swooping up and down, and how totally practical it was bent like that! d8JBdDJ

Edit: I was wrong, it’s in @PsillyRabbit’s thread. There are multiple shots of his use of the trellis. I think this one is my favorite.

Me when my beard was shorter.

Thumbs up!!!!

11 Likes