Free your budshots!

Great job! Looks great! Yummm

1 Like

@Stardawg2024 thanks!! It’s all just head stash for the summer months!

1 Like

You spray them with peppermint oil to keep away bugs?

No never, we just spray peppermint and rosemary oil in all the doorways in and out of the grow area, we spray it as a line of deterrent to help beat back any little bastard insects that want to try and ruin the flowers. It’s a step in a line of many IPM practices we try to be consistent with. I couldn’t spray any flowers with oils, my wife would powerbomb me threw a picnic table covered in nails for that shit lol

6 Likes

Ah ok, was wondering lol. I was about to go crazy on these aphids that keep returning to my spot. I might just spray the soil with it after spraying them clean with a hydrogen peroxide mix.

1 Like

Ouch man. Aphids suck endless D, I have a very small gnat population that is almost unnoticeable if you don’t look at the yellow sticky traps. I was reading a post recently that someone made here on OG and I learned that Russet Mites being as small as they are, can become introduced to your garden by hitching a ride on the legs of fungus gnats. Just when you thought those little microscopic soul crushing garden annihilators couldn’t possibly get worse…. They do. F*** that Sh**!!!

2 Likes

It is and unfortunately I don’t. I think I’m going to leave a bit on her so I can reveg, take clones, and hopefully reverse one and produce some beans.

4 Likes

Yeah, she’d be definitely worth the effort.
K++ @nonamegoat

1 Like

Western Winds

36 Likes

Peaceful Child mass medical clone run getting chopped today day 57

33 Likes

Super Lemon Mac - day 46

41 Likes

@Tonygreen’s GG4 RIL, ~8 weeks, just a random lower bud. Pollinated with Bodhi’s Silver Mountain, seeds are starting to show through the calyx.

34 Likes

Not my best run, glad it’s almost over…

Capjunky below

42 Likes

Frosty af, loving some serious lemon terps this summer, well done

1 Like

Panama Red F4 2:1

37 Likes

Caramel afghan x lavender lemonaid and Congo Kashmir x lavender lemonaid.

39 Likes

Now that’s a cross!

1 Like

That’s the wrong day on the ODD I believe it’s 74

42 Likes

Found this from circa 2017, cherry bomb x nl5/haze

46 Likes

Love the pink hairs. I’ve only seen that once. It’s kinda cool!

3 Likes