Free your budshots!

Animal Flapjacks by Brisco’s Bargain Beans

35 Likes

Bollywood = Chocolate Rain x GMO Cake

33 Likes

Sour Neon Blue Raspberry Lemonade right before choppy :axe:. Pics don’t capture the ton of resin she had or the amazing terps!

I have a lot of these fem seeds left to trade. Is a long lasting smooth get it done/creative effect.

27 Likes

23 Likes

Pink Lambsbread

Mystery purple-hue Jamaican bagseed

My 2 favorite going at the moment, well I have one with a pleasant citrusy/lime aroma I luv just as much (just didn’t take pics of her). Before anyone asks, they’re both Jamaican bagseed landrace strains. Have plenty more on my grow log. Just can’t wait to wrap-up this season and see how close I make it to my goal of 150 ladies. Plus there should be plenty seeds of different varieties for all of you that want them. Let you strain hunters and preservationists go to work lol… :palm_tree::jamaica:

28 Likes

Carls Meat- Carls Shoes x Meat Breath

MYC -Meat Breath x NYC Chem
:v::canada:

44 Likes

I have no idea what strain this is… I think it came with some autos, but she was definitely a photo… Yet she smells exactly like the autos did 🤷. In any case, she’s been fun to grow!

Blueberry from canuk seeds. She smells exactly like a big blueberry, I took a clone for a mom :metal:

Purple Nurple on the top shelf
Mystery plant on the next 2 shelves
Blueberry on the bottom shelf

My little wine fridge is working overtime. I have 2 usb fans on telge bottom pointing down to keep air movement without direct wind, and the dehumidifier is controlled by an inkbird humidity controller. The dehumidifier and controller are new, so we’ll see how well it does. I had the purple nurple in for a few days before and saw a difference, but I’m hoping this will be a little quicker :crossed_fingers:

I’m out of room in this fridge, but I have a small fridge I’m going to try with it being controlled by an inkbird temp controller. That should keep it at the right temp, and I’ll burb the whole fridge a couple times a day for a while :grin::metal:. I’ve dried in this fridge before with a similar setup using a timer, and actually got a pretty solid dry out of it.

So, these 2 are going in the temp controlled beer fridge :grin:

Girl Scout Cookies (the name of the seed bank I got these from is gapping in my memory)

Brooklyn Oats x Rolling Thunder from @MikeyMeteor

35 Likes

Black Cherry F2 (Black Triangle x Cherry West bx) selection and taken to F3. Paired her up with a excellent male specimen BCF2 who smelled of Green apple sour straw candy. Will be looking for a keeper F3 female.

40 Likes

3 Peyote purple crosses hanging in the bathroom while the wife and I clean out the tent for the (hopefully) 14 day dry!

31 Likes

Billy Breathes still putting out heaters! This was grown by a friend on Discord.

32 Likes

fire :fire: :+1:

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeees :clap:t2:

1 Like

Thank you :pray: It’s been fun sharing these.

2 Likes

Looks like the STS is working on the Jet Fuel. I should have a fem’d line by end of year

3 Likes

Couple new shots of Pinky and some of the others that are close to being finished.

20 Likes

That jet fuels gonna sell out in minutes :fire:

4 Likes

Hope your reversal works out well. :100:
I got a hold of a zip of Jet Fuel about 5 years back. Whew-ee, that was a good one! If people are in the know, I think you may get mobbed for those Jet Fuel fem. seeds. Lol

3 Likes

Wifi og
wifi og

23 Likes

JW GG4 / Day 67

48 Likes

Lemon Cherry Gelato x Skunk. Sour Diesel x Pineapple Express behind it

32 Likes