36 Likes

Amnesia Core cut

35 Likes

Day 90 on both.

Spotless Mind

Auto Gelat.OG

:dove:

40 Likes

what smells you getting off the costal crippy i got a pack of those to get to sometime @Mr_Greenfern

1 Like

Just some Blue Dream Santa Cruz Cut

44 Likes

So far it just has that generic weak skunk smell, Hoping it develops some of that piney taste

1 Like

Flash picture showing some of the chem colors.

43 Likes

Nice one! I’ve been looking at those for quite some time now. Especially it’s early flowering trait is something I could use for breeding.

Besides that I visited Dahab in the Sinai desert on the red sea coast in the early nineties with my brother. It was a small touristy village at that time. We bought some sinsemilla bud from a local bedouin guy, who, I kid you not, went around the village on a camel, lol. It was very strong stuff. We got so stoned that we were not capable of accepting the invitation to join two very beautiful young ladies to have a drink with them :hot_face:🫣:joy:

I need some sinai weed again!

4 Likes

Haha to miss out that invitation, you guys must be really high from the egyptian bud :rofl:
I’m really curious to smoke this out soon! Smell was like really interesting carroty then it changed to something like autoflowering or hashplants, which I was disappointed a bit… but now it has unique musky/carroty/sour/citrus kinda smell.

1 Like

Sounds good! Definitely need to get my hands on those.

2 Likes

wicked genetics😁

41 Likes

That’s a mutant large cola! Good job

3 Likes

Here’s a couple of Bubble Milk from @monkeyman .
Cutting them down today

35 Likes
29 Likes

circa 2006 grown at breedbay(much love gooeybreeder,r.i.p subcool)…

Jack the ripperx gooeyroc bred by gooeybreeder…my first introduction in
showing what I could achieve in "soildro"hybrid medium(biobizz soil with hydroton rocks and perlite as medium mix)and producing monsters!!!

…absolutely one of the best highs I’ve had amongst only maybe 2 others in 30yrs growing and sharing…6ltr pot(wilma) biobizz “soildro” and nute regime,took on 8 weeks and would have gone much longer but for space at the time…trip to the moon on them genes and not replicated in today’s market on very many occasions…grown under a 400w hps and I produced 7oz dried and a “trip to the moon” very sedative medicine!..my best achievement and a hall of fame member after many many yrs…welcome og…

thankyou for having me here…
kindest regards
vegguerilla

36 Likes

kryptonite…circa 2005/6…I believe the true representation of the descriptions I’ve read over the yrs…rock hard lime green nugs…thc content through the absolute roof…not sure of cbd content as I had no direct access to knowing the true validity of the genes at the time but that kryptonite could walk in any subdued room of even seasoned tokers and light it up brighter than the sun…highly cerebral with no ceiling…purely mind energising fuel that had your senses in a state of bliss once heavily indulged…bloodstream high on this medicinal legend is rarely if ever seen today imo…a real community high…you made many freinds when you associated the healing this plant did…yrs later and the stories I’ve heard of ppl talking of kryptonite and the high it gave match perfectly…still very highly regarded in its truest form…whatever that was!!!..one of the 3 I would regard as all time complete tick every box weeds that were healing the world with an intent of love…truly blessed to be alive on earth to witness the famous kryptonite for what it now became many yrs later…one of the best and most notable healing tools I think I’ve ever seen.

Picture 2482

late edit…my money on kryptonite being a train wreck cross of some variation.this was a 17 Yr old version of krypto but if there was a strain that had that quickset heady insta hit it was tw…It was mentioned when I acquired seeds that trainwreck(arcata)xblowfish is nearer to the truth of kryptonite true purest form…only an opinion but the yrs and yrs research I did into its heritage and looking through case breeder notes its close to being the truth…x

23 Likes

It does look wicked.

3 Likes

one these beans over here😁

3 Likes

superskunkxnevils haze…1 of only a few pics I have left in existence of this all time great…the acquired genes were testers at breedbay many yrs ago…I believe the breeder that provided those testers had the haze hybrid that nevil documented working on in his case notes online…I’ve read a little about it on another site…not sure the famous haze male nevil used back then incorporated into that cross but how he described his work and what at the time was around the circuit…that haze hybrid I got was totally legit genuine nevils haze hybrid!!!..total mind numbing shaker…really powerful.stains your whole conscience… I would say a deeper meditative couchlock than I’ve witnessed anywhere to date…you could pick at anything over 9 weeks and send ppl for an extended nap…you could wake from it and still have that thickset bloodstream high you just can’t shake…that nevil dude had skills I can definitely say that…and to this day there is still controversy over the male that was used back then…ppl still squabbling it being even around anymore…I don’t know the full story…but his endeavours with whatever haze that in fact was will stay with me forever…real pocket rocket day ender healing medicine of the highest order…sadly I don’t think I can replicate these 3 great highs anymore…I lost everything over the yrs and the healing I was doing with that medicine many yrs ago sticks with me to the point I’m finding my way back to the great community based healing medicines that change ppls lives…thankyou for your time and listening and a blessed day to the healers in this world loving the common ppl with love in their hearts.x
kindest regards
vegguerilla

26 Likes