Free your budshots!

Seed Junky Genetics - Juicee J
Lineage: Cap Junky x (Gelato 41 x Sherb Bx)
Day 35 BB Niwashi selection

25 Likes

‘81 RKS from Dirty Jim RIP

30 Likes

Mother Firefly by Sinister Seeds

31 Likes

I grew one of those recently. It was overshadowed (literally!) by the CannaCheese auto I grew next to it that was a MONSTER! The CannaCheese gave me a harvest over 13oz (indoors, in an Octopot, under a Fluence SpydrX Pro light).

Now that the cure is done, I’m loving the smell and taste of the Black Cream. I pressed some into rosin and that crazy incense/perfume still comes through. Here she was in the tent:

And for fun, here is that big CannaCheese

42 Likes

Nice when a plant puts out the weight .

5 Likes

Definitely! I’ve been in this hobby a few years. My previous record harvest was 8oz, then I had this one at 13, followed by a Sour Diesel (regular, not auto) that gave me 12oz. I average around 3-4 so it’s fun to watch those big ones grow and fill in.

7 Likes

25 Likes

Yup I average 4/5 oz a plant once in a while I’ll get a lb off a plant but that’s not very often.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t let the trimmer and vacuum slip away if your that close and it’s under a grand that’s a smoking deal.

2 Likes

Here’s a GG #4 x Dreamcatcher bud from @Floyd . It’s been drying for 28 days and going into the jars today. This top was 23 grams after drying

48 Likes

Mikado breaking her out after 4 month cure.

24 Likes

Purple Kush on Day 48 of flower 62 more days to go man does this one feel like it’s going to take forever

32 Likes

Capulator - Eastside Mac
Lineage: Eastside OG x Mac1
Day 35 - BB Niwashi selection

23 Likes

62 more days ???

3 Likes

Maybe he means 110 from the start? Seems awful long.

3 Likes

31 Likes

Nice looking plant huge buds on her.

2 Likes

62 more days of flower left 48 days in now.Was told by who gave me the Cut this one was a 110 day finisher but I thought kush was a faster finisher than that.Been keeping my eye on it and all the clear finally went away and now it’s all milky.was trying to go for a 10 to 15 percent amber

1 Like

Good morning everyone, here I am burning a pakistani plant that tastes and smells like moldy carpet

21 Likes

It looks strangely like carpet padding too haha

9 Likes