Free your budshots!

THAT is not a plus 100 day plant . I’d guess 70 at max

2 Likes

After all, Pakistanis are great with rugs, right :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’m not thinking it is either everything about this thing is leaning twords another two weeks in the way it’s developing.I’m in the swell now and that usually happens the last two weeks.At least it did with all my other stuff I’ve been growin

2 Likes

Size don’t matter … :sweat_smile:

32 Likes

Mac 1 still hang drying , lower bud

31 Likes

Homemade strain PKX…a few day cure so far…smells funking pungent! :relaxed:

31 Likes

Looks a lot like my mindflayer!

2 Likes

Top is crescendo bottom is MINDFLAYER

26 Likes

Mindflayer

Lol

Great name

3 Likes

Solfire made it!

1 Like

of them I have the Bahama mama

and how is this terpene mindflayer?

21 Likes

Reminds me of chocolate, specifically a snickers. One of the more unique terps I’ve had! How about the mama? What she smell like?

2 Likes

looks unique, they have a lot of fire, Bahama in smell is tangerine with aniseed, in taste it is sweet tangerine with angustura.The quality of the resin is fabulous

flower rosin Bahama mama :partying_face::partying_face:

19 Likes

Garland

22 Likes

Went to check one the lady tonight and the Purple Kush is now gushing resin everywhere and not a skinny nug to be seen all Gordita’s everything is turningDarth Vader black purples Nugs are turning into a green golden miasma of Loudness and Orange yellow sugar leaf hairs The sticky factor is at a 9 very greasy. smell hangs in clothes for hours.The smell tonight in this tent was worth it so worth it.Less than two weeks then CHOP!

50 Likes

Looks extremely fire my friend, love me some mac 1 :+1::+1::v:

That’s just an all around good pic, looks like it should be an advertisement. Lol. Nice looking plant my friend keep it up :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Any Solfire or exotic I’ve grow makesCRAZY hash!

1 Like

Thank you fine sir all accolades go souly to the plant I am but a wee Shepherd on a rock spinning in space tending to fruits of my labors a novice at best

3 Likes

Pink fuel#2 x Dysfunction Juction (the gardener)
strawberry yogurt with fuel

18 Likes