Free your budshots!

EXACTLY whatt it IS!!! Kinda DENSE!!!

2 Likes

You mean im

UNLUCKY

I would LOVE THAT…come visit, got 4200 SQ/FT just me n the Pack

4 Likes

Some caramel candy kush f2 from @SportFarmer some sawa ibl from hyp3rids , black triangle f2 @Craigson15 and dead whabbits from @santero

Don’t mind the nanners on the sawa, totally self inflicted :stuck_out_tongue: . I Gave em an extremely acidic nutrient solution for like a week.

35 Likes

Man they all look awesome, I haven’t seen sportsfarmer around in awhile?
The sawa really interests me, actually anything from hyp3rids I have been eyeballing their unique selections
Do you have a journal? @neogitus

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah Sportfarmer doesn’t come around on the forums much anymore. I still talk to him though. I was holding onto this Sawa for awhile. I’m kinda disappointed that I hermed them but hopefully they get to the finish line and are decent. The description of this one is what made me get it. Apparently selected for effect. At least every fuck up is a lesson learned :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice job!! Holy crap that looks good :+1::+1::v:

@Jetdro only 2 words to say DAMN NICE
I know it’s great smoke
All clones rooter 1 in a large Octopot 1 in a small Octopot and one in 3 gallon bag and two more getting ready to be up potted
Oh I need one for a mom lol

@neogitus wow beautiful colors brother

2 Likes

Over a qp off one plant in 2 gallons…
Hungry for strawberries

35 Likes

Nice trim job buds look excellent.

2 Likes

Agree nice trim job
Beautiful buds

Tasty??

2 Likes

2 gallons of coco?

1 Like

Yes coco and fed cyco bloom with open sesame and beastie bloomz. Normally i run organic ran cyco for a friend. Did a 15 day flush bc them nutes were salty… Nice end product tho

2 Likes

@Gonzo appreciate yall. And this girl is average on flavor but my keeper is still drying and her buds are bigger stickier and smell like gasoline and strawberries…
Ill have some preliminary test results soon for thc and cbd last run i chopped a bit early and was at 18 thc and 7 cbd at full maturity im thinkin its gonna be at least 20thc 7cbd

5 Likes

Lemon Lovestone (Lemon Squeezy x Icebox Pie)

39 Likes

guerilla fumé

34 Likes

Coastal Crippy at 8 weeks

Bog Sour Strawberry at 6 weeks

Alien OG at 4 weeks

33 Likes

That is beautiful , veery nice pic too!

2 Likes

34 Likes

Nice plants, I want to try another Mephisto but I wasn’t impressed with the CDLC I had last year, smoke wise, the plant was beautiful.

1 Like

I can almost smell them from here. Beautiful buds man!

4 Likes