Free your budshots!

I see you’re a heavy smoker frech|nullxnull, patience gives its rewards … Aplausos(1)

3 Likes

looks delicious, so you dry, cure, freeze and then grove bags? interesting have you been doing this a while? thanks

3 Likes

35 Likes

That’s a sexy plant.

4 Likes

Stardawg Guava at about 6 weeks looking frosty

33 Likes

You go chop straight to freezer?

3 Likes

This is a frigging AMAZING plant!!!
What IS bc bx1 ww auto Ice?

2 Likes

Omigawd!
That is FROSTY!

2 Likes

First time through for every step…
Jars were the norm.
Good Harvest led to option hunting

2 Likes

Morning Gonzo,
This was unscripted, had a lot just sitting in jars and someone had gone on about how effective / practical it was to freeze, Cured bud…
I’m bagging some Primo stuff from Jars today, into Vacuum bags for the freezer!
It improved both test-strains

Cheers, Thanks for asking
(And after just smoking a honduras panama, half of that is going in the freezer too. Yowza that firecrackers)
Gotta keep it there!

6 Likes

Black Chem bx1 x ww auto xxl
ww auto xxl - dinafem
Black Chem bx1 = Black Chem x (Black Chem x Sour Og)
Black Chem = Chem-D-kush x Black Fury
Chem-D-kush = (Chemdog 4 x Sour Diesel) x (ChemdogDD x Original Haze x Skunk1 x Violator Kush)
Black Fury = TORR#2 х Easy Sativa dark х TORR#2
TORR#2 = Thyphoon X Early Wonder Skunk (from Hybrids From Hell)

:handshake:
:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

At night it was -8 in Celsius … In the photo, the cones are covered with ice!

33 Likes

I have some stuff in my freezer from 2013, that i break out on a special occasion. it was that good that i kept it for just that special time with friends. ten years later it is just as good as it was when stored. if not better. it is an afgan landrace, most afgans today are not of the same quality this one has. it was from kc brains strain that i grew for many years before loosing it in 2013. they say it can last forever frozen? i dont know about forever? but can confirm 10 yrs. :yum: :wink: :100:

13 Likes

had no idea some time/extended time in the freezer had that many positive benefits…
Thanks for that

3 Likes

Swazi Dragon S2 #5 :dragon:

Pz :v:t2:

25 Likes

Mrs. Frost

22 Likes

I’ve been storing weed in the freezer for years now . As good or better then the day it was put in there .

5 Likes

I just put 4 strains away…

1 Like

36 Likes

Is this pic too soon?

27 Likes

40 Likes