Free your budshots!

Cereal Milk Day 53

42 Likes

So I just vacuum seal an ounce of my 4 month cured NL1 in a standard vacuum seal bag, then toss than in my deep freezer?

5 Likes

thats how i do it. i dry my stuff very well, vacuum seal then toss in freezer. doesnt need to be fully cured, it will continue to mellow out in there. the thing is though the terps are preserved way better long term then just sitting in a jar. after a year my gushmints buds are essentially smellless. cardboard terps by then. still gets you high as hell but the smell is gone. the freezer keeps that smell popping for well over a year. ive pulled stuff at two years that was as good as the day it went in.

100% freezer is the way to go if you wanna preserve long term. it mashes up the buds and makes them look like shit but if its just you then its the way to go for sure

9 Likes

60% humidity ok?
Oh & here’s a budshot :+1:

36 Likes

Im testing doing this now. My new sealer allows me to manually adjust how hard it vac’s so i didnt mash my bud, just snug.

3 Likes

hell yes. once frozen neither the plant or the thc degrade. ideal for long term storage. i cure also before freezing at about 60% humidity. i have some stuff in the freezer from 2013, just as good as the day i froze it 10 yrs later.

3 Likes

wow, gonzo, thats some cool pistils, dont think ive seen that color before

2 Likes

man Jetdro those look absolutely fabulous.

1 Like

Lets just hope they smoke the part. Will come down in 7 days or so

Thank you!

1 Like

Lol its hard to do isn’t it hahaa

1 Like

Good Call. There has to be an early stop, or you nailed it, Mash!

1 Like

46 Likes

Beautiful bro

2 Likes

I zip lock it first taking almost all the air out then put that in a vacuum bag and compress lightly and seal. That’s it

1 Like

Stardawg Guava looking frosty at week 6

26 Likes

Pearl in shell
gsc

29 Likes

:fuelpump::fuelpump:

27 Likes

2 days 12/12

18 Likes

Vegetando, mas em breve florindo

19 Likes