Free your budshots!

A New Hope. Seed by @schmarmpit . Left to cannibalize itself by me.

34 Likes

Brickweed bought across from Johnson space center parking lot

6 Likes

very grateful for that info.

1 Like

the coloring is looking absolutely fantastic and so tasty!!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:
great work!!!

3 Likes

Urban Poison by Hazeman

31 Likes

Lol, don’t mind the dog hair ^^^ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

[grid]

[/grid] Lost tags a bit. They’re still there I just can’t see them . I’m not gonna grab one plant and say hey this is what this is . That’s on my grow page. It’s all gas!!! I have five of one kind they all look different. I’m very happy . I can’t wait to see some colors . I see some champagne and some purple . The weather’s been crazy. Three different kinds of Kush . Bubba Kush Hindu Kush and a knockout Kimbo slice Kush . The rest are dawgy cookies from digital genetics . A free pack DC seeds . The bottom picture on the left is Hindu Kush. That was a lot of typing .
One Love

25 Likes

Looking good it’s tough to remember who’s who when you can’t read names.

2 Likes

Chem D x Purple Punch

Ready to dry :+1:

44 Likes

To be honest with you I get them mixed up when I take the pictures . I got them tagged . They just look so different . The doggy cookies every one of those look different . So does the Bubba Kush.
They’re from seed and not from clones. If I showed you all five of the doggy cookies you would probably called me a liar . The hell with show on the tag I give up .

3 Likes

They all look stellar!

3 Likes

ECSD x Neviille Haze
67 days 12/12

30 Likes

Awesome cross, who made that one boss?

1 Like

[grid]

[/grid] Thanks @Tejas

21 Likes

the cross was made by Chaco. and a friend selected.
Around here it is not so successful because it ends at 12/13 weeks But whoever ventures to make it is love at first sight, a very vigorous plant, it grows a lot and is sour to turn your nose up.

1 Like

5 Likes
28 Likes

Here’s some more Arcata Trainwreck x Bodhi Old Soul I’ve been working on. Really liking what this is becoming.

34 Likes

That’s a nice looking plant . Have some nice sugar . You can’t go wrong with TW! Old Soul sounds cool. @Jetdro That is some very good looking stuff

3 Likes

those buds are looking tasty for sure!

1 Like