Free your budshots!

47 days on 12/12

33 Likes

39 Likes

What strain is that one mate ?

I have just finished 1 that looked very similar.!.!
Nice plant there. :+1:.

Gaz.:facepunch:.

1 Like

32 Likes

IMG_2508

27 Likes

Thanks @Gaz29

Those are four Sannies Sugar Punch flowers

And these are clones. I think it’s 33 days on 12/12.

Ten days ago they were slightly pollinated with this C99 male

I hope something decent comes out :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

I recently was remembering putting g skate stickers on my bedroom ceiling when I was younger, so I’m going to keep doing that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

20 Likes

Bubba Kush

Dawgy Cookies

Kimbo Slice cross.
Ethos Zweets

33 Likes

@GCBudz loving that cap Junky pic earlier in thread dude…looks insane!!!

1 Like

23 Likes

G13 White Lavender

31 Likes

old but gold and shown twice here in recent months…a vaulted hard drive pic of superskunk x nevs haze from 18 yrs ago…yielded a monster I’ve yet to witness again and has remained one of the 3 most potent highs I’ve enjoyed in 30 yrs growing and testing for many wonderful ppl…soar straight to the moon and back and I think one of the representations in true outright electric hit potency in hybrid form that makes a mockery in growth terms of anything comparable to a valid haze hybrid,especially at 6 weeks old in todays market!!!..they don’t make em like this anymore…lool…potency score after studying hundreds is a solid 9…I ran 180 day first gen clone mothers from original seed and them resultant 6 month old mother clones would smash any clone set ever recorded for a high price anywhere on earth today period…I loved this strain like it was my wife…lololololol…and a true reminder to everyone here the best most elite cuts on earth are right in YOUR garden!!:blush:

27 Likes

Don’t have to hope much if Sugar Punch was real SANNIE F1 seed . :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hope you’re right @Jetdro
The seed is from 2017, and as far as I remember it is not the same hybrid as previous years. But still, in 2018 I get some really good plants. And the male C99… I didn’t really have a choice, so I’m hesitant about that side.
But this is my first pollen chuck and, in my objective opinion, I’m sure it will be the best weed in the world. :grinning:

4 Likes

33 Likes

These girls are almost done! I have a little foxtailing going on so I may lower the light intensity a bit today to see if that will slow it down. Other than that, happy with this grow. Endgame/lilac diesel, Grandaddy purple, Dos si dos and Slurricane #7.

36 Likes

Dip N Stix

31 Likes

Slurricane x Platinum OG ?
I love the structure on that one!!
:grin::v:

2 Likes

Some blackberry kush grown by my brother in law. Super tasty and potent. Comes on quick behind the eyes.

37 Likes

She looks like a beast :drooling_face: I can’t imagine how glorious that must of smelled and tasted. Ide rather grow random stuff out and make my own crosses than hunt anything elite. Would be cool to have and play with but nothing that concerns me :v:

3 Likes