Free your budshots!

@A-Loc I was very informed back then that when I did find anything with a value to potency I tried to find the absolute pinnacle of its power by taking and mothering clones to bushes and picking clone sets from that plant on various windows and I documented marked increase potency in the 3 times I ever adopted the technique over many yrs…it takes 6 months alone to grow the clone and manage it and prepare and by the time u did that you had to grow the resultant clone to Bush in vegg which was always 9 or 10 weeks for me in biobizz compost
under cfl lighting …and then another 10 or 11 weeks in flower…coming on to nearly a year its the lengths I took that when I found something from seed that rocked my world,I wanted to explore fully the value of the high and I was totally shocked at how potent you were taking the seed high in clone form…because I was testing and growing loads of beans I lost sight of these projects and ventured into other avenues to explore different highs…the few times I did take 6 month matured clones off that mother though was my introduction into finding out what is meant by elite cuts in the market…I was so happy I just found the high in the first place tbh…and man did I explore it…lolol.thanks dude

2 Likes

I’ve heard that before where clones ran from a seed plant got better as the plant matured more. I never thought about have a difference just in when you take the cut as well.

I’m looking forward to see what I find here. I know there’s gonna be a few that could be elite worthy :call_me_hand::v:

9 Likes

Damn who’s bubba is that? Doesn’t look to be from a cut, however I could easily be wrong. I ask because it’s nice looking :drooling_face:

1 Like

Jack the Ripper x Moonbow 112

Sorry for the low quality images

53 Likes

All three look different. Prohibition genetics.

2 Likes

Oh haha I was speaking about the first purple one with the spiky colas. shes a beauty. Prohibition genetics as in old seeds from back when cannabis was fully illegal, or that’s a company/brand name?

2 Likes

43 Likes

Who is that ? PP ?

2 Likes

Yes 1 st pic is papa’s punch
#2 is c99

2 Likes

Next Level Exotic Genetix

28 Likes

28 Likes

35 Likes

32 Likes

Not the happiest group lol random shots at week 8

38 Likes

Say “Cheese”

33 Likes

exodus cut(x)

31 Likes

I thought that black background was gloves for a second there, lol

Looked like a overgrow thimble challenge :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That would be pretty sweet thimble bud. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I disassembled the eyepiece from the old telescope and attached it to the smartphone camera with tape

24 Likes

Sour Diesel

40 Likes