Full Spectrum Coco Cannabis

Hi

I’m Golden Syrup - you can find my site introduction HERE

I’ve been hanging around in the discord channel also and getting to know some of you guys, so I thought I’d start a rolling diary here to drop some pictures in every now again.

Currently I have 3 tents in a single large room, I have a large 3m x 1.5m flowering tent, a 2m x 1m veg tent and a 1m x 1m tent that I use for flowering seed lines, selection, and a bit of filial line breeding.

I grow in Coco using a locally produced nutrient line. It’s a complete balanced range, there is A&B grow, (3/2/3) A&B bloom (4 3 4), Root Tonic (seaweed and humates) and “bio boost” which is a trace mineral, seaweed and very mild PK (0/1/2) supplement. In my large tent I use Drain to Waste drippers, where as in all the other tents I hand water.

All of my tents are illuminated by a mix of Philips 315w 930/942 lamps. I’ve been very lucky to have smoked my cut of Disco Biscuit grown in a staggering different amount of environments and grown under a lot of different lighting units and I can say that CMH produces the most psychoactive cannabis I have ever tried and it’s the reason I keep using them!

So currently in my big tent I have a select cut of Saucer by Green Acorns/ Ras Inya. I had previously selected this plant after doing a similar seed run that I have going right now in my 1m x 1m tent, it performed really well in cramped conditions and low light intensity so now I am running the best cut under 4 x the PPFD that I originally selected it under. I am hoping it brings out more complexity in the high.

Here are the Saucer looking a little beat up due to humidity issue but I think I have that solved. These will be getting flipped to flower very soon!

In my 1m x 1m tent I have fems and maybe a few sneaky males of the following a few days into flower:

BODHI:

Purple Wookie v2
Artifact Afghan 1 x 88g13/hp
Sour Butter (SSDD) x 88g13/hp
Sunshine Daydream

TRICHOME JUNGLE:

Mandarina

I think that just about covers everything. The jars are full help yourselves, last one in has to make everyone a cup of tea.

:yin_yang:

17 Likes

That Purple Wookie is a tasty girl! :grin:

3 Likes

I sure hope so! Bodhis line usually have one or two really stinky potent plants in every pack and the description for the purple wookie made my mouth water! Fingers crossed and thanks for popping in mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking good in here, I’ll have a seat. :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

Looking fantastic! Keep us updated!

1 Like

:movie_camera: :popcorn:

1 Like

:tv: :popcorn: :champagne: :beach_umbrella:

2 Likes

whoaaaa i missed this…how did those saucers turn out?