Gallbladder and Edibles

The liver converts it to 11 hydroxy thc, I’m not sure of the gallbladders role in that

I have a gall bladder, but I feel zero from edibles.

I think it is a liver function not allowing for the conversion, somehow. I don’t have the best liver anymore.

The only thing that has worked is butter, and generally I’d try and eat what I guesstimate to be 1000+ mg, and I get no trippiness, only lethargy and fatigue, lol. I’m jealous of the 50mg trippers

Also, I’m under the impression than cbn might be the main cannabinoid my body processes. The degradation of thc

It explains the effects I get, and the amounts I have to ingest to feel them :thinking:

4 Likes

that is what I am (was) hoping to clear up somewhat with this survey. but it appears that the verdict is indeterminable as of yet. maybe with more input we can help with determining a solution to this situation. I enjoy smoking my bong or pipe, but it’s getting harder and harder to find the release needed for the pain. I have made olive oil, coconut canna-oil, dragon tears, and butter. all were made in the magic-butter machine (with sunflower lecithin) just as the instructions stated, not one worked on me or the two without gall bladders. but, one of the two has a spouse, he ate a brownie and was high for 5 or 6 hours, his gall bladder works fine, as far as he knows?

regards,

3 Likes

If you can find mct oil it’s worth a shot

1 Like