Gals Looking for Male Loving

I have 4 - 5 foot beauties showing buds looking to get knocked up by some Kush Strain Pollen…

Sky Walker Kush
Banana Bomb
Runtz 13
Mango Lassi

Any Pollinators out there :pleading_face:

6 Likes

I have a Nice and smelly (NLXbx x headbanger) dude
Looking to score some chicks

8 Likes

Off topic, but a friend has the same phone and I found it ridiculous that Xiaomi would put ads in their pictures. In case you don’t know, you can turn it off in the settings. If you like it that way, nevermind.

4 Likes

Cool… I ll check IT out

2 Likes

I am looking for reg auto pollen for my freakshow gal. Will trade seed when the project is complete but I will need to take it to f3

2 Likes

Wyze cam does the same thing unless you go into their advanced settings and remove it; which IMO is much worse given they are marketed as a home security camera. A big Wyze logo covering an assailants face when you caught the crime on camera sure wouldn’t be very helpful now would it? LOL

2 Likes

That would work, I would us some magic dust on the lower buds or the 4 plants soo what happends…

I have some goji pollens collected that could find their way to you.

3 Likes

Hello

I do apologize for the question but here goes , what is goji ?

Thank you

2 Likes
2 Likes

The strain looks sweet, sure lets do it with the 4 strains I have in now , do you know how to help me add thee pollen …

2 Likes

If you send me a pm w a safe address I’ll send them out to you. There’s various ways to apply pollens. I tend to like a nice artists paintbrush :paintbrush:

3 Likes

Man, I wish I was able to put away more of the banana cream pie pollen for this! Would have been perfect for that banana bomb

2 Likes

Haha I buy paint brushes by the gross lol

so like a woman applying blush , dab pollen on brush and paint pistils ?

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much, once I dab the pollen I give the loaded brush a little tap while holding it over the pistils I want to pollinate.

Some people will try to just pollinate individual branches of a plant, for this you might want to look into some techniques, pollen bags is one way. Pollens can go airborne and spread easily, so be prepared to protect any nearby sensi

I personally tend to pollinate the whole plant if I want to make seeds. If I only need to make a small amount of seed I just use a small plant/clone.

For me I always wanted to open my own seedbank with just strains I make and thought there was a market but shit to many seedbanks and not enough trading and sharing like my contest,

The sad part is here I can easily get without a fight $400 oz so like my last grow I couldn’t sell anything as I lost my 1st grow and no sensei

I seen a video some time ago that a guy tapped the brush to pollenate and then demonstrated putting a trash bag over the branches and the bag has pollen inside, he twist ties the branches and shakes the bag and leaves it on the branches that produced seeds…

2 Likes

I have some pollen from a mendo breath leaning Thug Pug Peanut butter breath girl and from blueberry auto reg if it helps any. :v:t2:

@HashstasH

2 Likes

Don’t suppose you’re interested in trading a little away? :joy:

No need to trade, but I could send you a packet as well.

1 Like

I just flipped Joti Blue Berry Muffin. two days ago. probibly cutting it close even if your interested. 2 males.

1 Like