Looking for FEM pollen

Hi all as the title says i have some ladies in flower around 1.5 weeks and am looking at hitting some lowers with pollen from anyone who has made some from known strains that were fire. i can send some seeds back once their done as a thank you not sure how long it will take to mail but as i read i have till around week 3 ish to get them knocked up (first time making seeds on purpose)

11 Likes

I have regular but unfortunately not fem.
I just dusted some of my lowers

3 Likes

what kind did you use

2 Likes

I’ll have fem pollen soon.

3 Likes

what strain and where from any pics of the plant ?

Some lpc og

How soon do you need it? The silver process is just about to start.

2 Likes

2 weeks latest i think already a week and half in flower :frowning: all good always next time if i dont find the right pollen that peeks my interest i have some meat breath going into flower in about 3 or 4 weeks that can take place of these lol

So in a few months ill have sour bx4 from top dawg, so far in this pack I’ve found my keeper lady (god damn finally) and just may have found my keeper male. He’s a little squat compared to my lady keeper but the branching is phenomenal and perfectly symmetrical, and the stem rub is like sour tree sap or something it’s hella interesting and still young. I even took a clone and rooted the original seed plant to see how it reacted and he rooted right away and kept on going like nothing happened.

Then I plan on reversing a chem d cut I was gifted once I can get a few back up cuts rooted for mothers, and potentially reversing 7up by zincfingersgenetics too. So I’ll have a decent amount of pollen if the bx4 male continues and the others take well to the silver. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I know you’re looking for fem specific but I’m just giving the rundown lol

10 Likes

@ColForbin dude if your up too I may trade ya for some of the sour or Chem pollen I’m getting ready to run a pack of Chem 91 s1 and would love to make a few seeds if I find a good keeper in there!

2 Likes

Of course homie!! I’m all about spreading the good genes! Whatchu thinking fem pollen from reversals or sour d bx4 from this male I’m working with that if he flowers out how I’m expecting—ya never know obviously he could shit the bed—I’m gonna have both some fem and that regs pollen.

4 Likes

Shit let me know what turns out what, but the Chem and diesels I’m just a big fan of. Also got a pack of luck dog seed dog patch I was honestly hoping to find a good male out of.

Yeah I’m also looking for fem pollen also, I don’t know anything about doing female reverse or anything, you think I would with me being 60 years old and love growing but I have a couple mother’s I’d like to clone and pollinate for fems, in the process of making some reg seeds right now currently in progress thanks to @DougDawson for the pollen he sent which I’m very thankful for, which this is the first time of making seeds,

5 Likes

@Jameslax hey there’s a good write up about it on icmag that Tony green wrote up it’s pretty in depth. @Tonygreen

3 Likes

That’s really cool @Jameslax, I love hearing folks are making their first seeds with pollen I sent out. Which pollen have you got? Is it the Blue Kush, Sour Bubble or PPP?

4 Likes

which pollen did you get the blue kush ?

edit doug asked same question lol.

2 Likes

LOL, yeah that Tony guy. He has got a shit ton of knowledge that folks would be wise to listen to.

3 Likes

question!

what is fem pollen???
pollen from a reversed female plant?

pollen from a reversed feminized plant?

3 Likes

Fem pollen is from a reversed female plants that will create fem seeds.

4 Likes

so when you reverse a female plant , before the flowering stage , it produces pollen instead of flower bud??

at what point do you reverse the female , when goal is to create fem pollen?

1 Like