Game changer? Tribus by Impello Biosciences

Good morning to my Overgrow family! I have been away for what seems like an eternity. I stopped in to my local grow shop to snag a dab-rig and noticed 3 different chocolate milk looking products with visually appealing packaging. The product is Tribus by Impello Biosciences. Their Original formula looks to be a direct competitor to Mammoth P, which in my opinion is the best product of it’s kind. They also have a Grow and Bloom formula which I think will be the big game changer. Impello has released a bunch of samples and you should be seeing them soon! Please let me know if anyone has had any experience with this company or this product.
-Stack 'em deep and sell 'em cheap!!

6 Likes

Another product i really want to try is RAW grow and blooms microbes. I watched a 4 hour lecture by Harley the creator of RAW and he really knows his stuff.

5 Likes

Yeah, Thanks for the heads up about this product. I have some on the way to compare with the mammoth P sample I have on the way! I will say this about them, They responded really quick to my email and were friendly and helpful… I sent off for a sample from Mammoth P almost 2 months ago and never heard a peep, so I had to call them today to see what happened to my sample request… Well he said he would get it out in a couple days… If I get both products soon I might do a side by side comparison with my current X18 x Starfighter grow… Thanks again @BackcountryBlazer for bringing this product to my attention!:v:

1 Like

I to watched one of his videos about their products and was intrigued … Would like to try their products also oneday if the price is right…

1 Like

They’ve got the 2oz pouch for 11$ on ebay do a 3way comparison. But their 2lb is 60$ and compared to mammoth that’s dirt cheap.

I haven’t used the microbes yet but I do use raw nutrients and get good results from them. IMO def worth the price and I’m in Canada and pay 45 bucks for an 8 oz. How I wish American companies could ship the stuff. Oh well, I like the powders, easy to store. Some of the pouches (like kelp) go a reaaaally long way. I’ve had the same 2 oz one and I was pouring gallon after gallon of it into my tomato garden this summer as well. Still half full. The 2lb would cost me 120 bucks. I wish I was able to get certain American products from the states but they wont ship fertilizer.

2 Likes

are those the sample sizes in your first picture??

it seems like very similar dosage to mammoth P, except mammoth P provided like a 30ml or less sample. not even sure if i noticed a difference

edit: they’ve already responded and are sending out a sample, very impressed by their response time on a saturday!

2 Likes

I have tried both I will give tribus another chance. It is thicker so it is harder to get the right amount measured. I seem to go through tri bus faster then mammothP my wife does not like tribus at all. But we have been using mammothP since it first hit the market
It is easier to measure mammothP it is not as thick. IAM going to try tribus once more and use a syringe to measure it. When it is as expensive as it is you want every mill to count. Imo

1 Like

Here is some cool shwag I got from MAMMOTHP

1 Like

IAM the first to post in 7 months. Does anyone have any updates or opinions on either product?

1 Like

I’m gonna be running Tribus on my next run. Buddy of mine swears by it and he was using MammothP last year.

1 Like

I’ve used Tribus (original formulation) the last couple of years. Works good while noting such observation is mostly anecdotal since I didn’t have a control to compare against.

I find a noticeable difference when applied to other flowering/fruiting plants since any changes are more readily apparent … you’ll see a sudden burst of productivity for a short period of time.

I’ve also used kelp4less’s mycorrhizae powder to good effect as well.

2 Likes