Garden Greenhouse Project

Hello Folks,

It is that time of the year when sun light hours grow and I don’t have the balls for any guerilla outdor grow, 2 many stresses.

I do have a nice garden but I live in the center of the village.

I was wondering if with some bucks(Euros) I clould raise a pvc pipe skeleton like 366ft, and cover the frame with semi transparent plastic so no one could tell what is inside.

Also I will need to assemble a extractor and a carbon filter because of neighbours.

I think like this I could have an outdoor run this year and maybe fill those empty jars by the end of the summer.

I know some have been doing runs in greenhouse but mostly tunnel shaped greenhouses.

Someone can guide me on the basics? Should I keep the plants in pots or in the bare soil?

I don’t know if I can do it this year or only next year mostly because of my parents, if they come over they will want to see what’s with that structure so I’m a little aprehensive .
I also have ason that might want to see what’s going on so…I might want to make the greenhouse this summer and keep some other stuff inside so next year there is no surprises.

Anyone?

6 Likes

I like the idea of growing something different in it for the first year so after people check it out once, they’ll just ask how the “tomatoes” are doing and won’t peep.

Never grown outdoors sadly, hopefully some cool ideas are posted so when I can do it, I start off right.

Fill em jars!

2 Likes

I have been looking and was thinking about something like this:

64€, what I save in power in the summer pay for the greenhouse, the yelds should be far superior than my indoor grow.

Looks like a solution to me but the green plastic maight be very translucid, could I replace that for white cover?

2 Likes

It’s tricky. Greenhouses command attention. I know I’d be peeking in to have a look.

Also that particular one looks like it would be destroyed by a light breeze.

I had a pool with a backyard once and decided it was too risky to grow there because every couple of days some stranger would pop their head over the fence and go “ohhh a POOL!”

Good luck.

2 Likes

Not the case here, I have a 2.5m wall all around my property, the neighbours or people from outside can’t see inside except for 2 windows from local club 1st floor, but my other trees will keep the greenhouse out of sight.

It’s not the other people eye that is concerning me, mostly my kid or my family when they come over, that’s why I asked about the white plastic sheet, It might block a large ammount of sunlight (taht’s my concern).

Then the smell and last but not the least, hot temperatures.

This one is lightwight but will be at one corner with plenty support from 2 walls and tied down with spikes on the land can’t go anywhere.

3 Likes

Anything you use to cover a certain space that used to be open would appear very prominent.
As @Mr.Christmas kinda suggested, it’s best you get started with some veggies and slowly introduce ur ganja plants once people loose interest. U will learn a lot in the process and could make adjustments accordingly.
Wishing you success in your outdoor adventures…:v:t4::green_heart:

1 Like

That’s my plan, let’s see if I can make it happen, this year would be for tomatoes, next year would be 4 criticals… :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t forget basil, parsley and other greens…
Herbs make a good addition as well…:wink::green_heart:

2 Likes