General use Gardening thread

Very nice man I always pick berries in the spring to make jams or just eat. The only negative is those little damn seeds…do you strain the mixture or just cook it down?

2 Likes

When making jelly we strain it. Otherwise cook it down.

Nothing like nature’s candy

1 Like

Ooohhhhhh that looks good… Blackberry anything is wicked, but that syrupy stuff over crepes with whip creme :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Nice work :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks man. I was looking forward to this and raspberry jam soon… :drooling_face:

2 Likes

My bro just tested the syrup, looks like i boiled it down too much. Its jam. :rofl: more jam.

5 Likes

Ponytail palm enjoying the muggy weather

5 Likes

Queen of the night blooming very soon prob tomorrow

11 Likes

I was recently gifted a salvia plant @RainToday ty

Here it is in all its glory. Smokes really pleasant as well. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Looking fresh lol

7 Likes

Looks tasty! I finished 16 half pints of pear cinnamon jam. Enjoyed the process and learned something to boot!

1 Like

We made 6 pints of asian pear cinnamon jam when we did the pear jam last time. Its most excellent. We have so much jam. Lol

1 Like

Thanks its really good stuff. This is how much we have done so far

9 Likes

Someone asked me for seeds a short time ago, can’t remember who, but I have a few ready to go now.

11 Likes

Could i get a few more maybe man?
Im hoping i dont kill the possible 4 seeds i got :laughing:

2 Likes

Doh!! Lol

It’s also incredible over ice cream :grin:

Again, doh! Lol

3 Likes

Lemon thyme plant… Great for repelling bugs and smells awesome.

10 Likes

Mix some with fresh lavender for a natural air freshener or just crush and add to tea

Here is a picture of my new greenhouse! In it right now ever got mammoth sunflowers drying so we can save the seeds. We alsobhave merigolds and some herbs drying. I might have to finish my outdoor girls in here but that was not the reason why i got the green house.

15 Likes

No kidding

1 Like