General use Gardening thread

Glad you guys like it and the fragrance is really unique but only lasts for the 10 or so hours that the bloom stays open. Next time I trim her back can send some cuttings if anybody wants…prob next spring time

3 Likes

Ya definitely would love that

My bro made three pints of pear jam yesterday out of this bucket.

This was the rest we made today. On to Blackberry and raspberry. Only have enough for 4 to 5 pints of each. So should be fun.

Edit he did 6 yesterday total

Made some pear jelly too :drooling_face:

Too late for blackberries and raspberries tonight. Maybe in a day or so.

12 Likes

Got to making a bunch of gift jam for the other half of the family :smiley: :blush:

5 Likes

pulled these out of the trash at work and put them in pure sand right on the salt water. watered maybe 3-4 times in july and august
This is my 3rd harvest

11 Likes

Cool man are those limes? A little hard to tell from the photo… Oh wait never mind I see the leaf structure must be peppers

2 Likes

Peppers growing in straight sand? That seems exceptionally hardy and they look so productive, too.

1 Like

i didnt even fertilize them once.
no special name just habanero

3 Likes

Nice hauls man spicccy…

I’ve been abusing my habanero plant and harvesting baskets of peppers too! They are a fun plant to grow.

2 Likes

Powdery mildew took over quickly when the weather took a hard turn towards Fall the past couple weeks so down come the gourds a bit earlier than I planned. Some of the smaller ones will go bad I’m sure but there are 40 here for now all nice and clean.

10 Likes

We have more flowers developing on the Queen of the night…6 by my count and you can also see the previous bloom fading from a couple days ago. Just a cool plant to grow

10 Likes

And the money tree of course

7 Likes

Got some super chili seeds…score. ill give out 3 ten packs to whomever hits me up. After that no more for now :blush:

Edit 1 pack per user up to 3 :grin:

9 Likes

Sounds great to me, DIBS.

2 Likes

2 more @cadman @luxton

4 Likes

Dibserino my friend :smiley:

2 Likes

1 more super chili puck up for grabs

4 Likes

Dibberooni @Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

Send your post info plz. Last pack man nice.

1 Like