GeneSeeds Bank - Exotic and Original Seeds

Geneseeds Bank is the result of many years of hard work, with the main objective of maintaining a constant and renewed commitment in the improvement of our new and exclusive varieties. We have had many years of breeding, testing, selections and discards from hundreds of specimens. Finally, to give a greater guarantee to our seeds, we perform a series of backcrosses between several generations to ensure the stability of our genetic and then to cross them and get our magnificent F1.

We are committed to giving exclusive varieties to enjoy cannabis. That’s why we research, develop and market selected genetics with an innovative concept that enhance the smoker’s experience.

The mission of Geneseeds Bank is to get unique plants and exclusive, for the lover of genetics, especially Indicas. Between our mothers we find two lines of Lebanese, one of them cornerstone of several crosses, the legendary M8, Matanuska Thunderfuck, Uzbekistan strawberry and some genetics of USA among others. It is a pleasure to deliver to our customers exquisite aromas and flavors, spectacular resins and maximum quality in each of our genetics, both in energy, effect and production.

Trying to flee market conventions, we have looked for less commercial lines, which guarantees exclusivity and novelty in each of our seeds. Choosing the best genetics looking for the best taste, effect and power. Developing our exclusive varieties after many tests. Our success is also based on the dedication of highly motivated and qualified teammates to keep our genetics up-to-date. All are great connoisseurs of the cannabis world, besides being savvy smokers, we work together looking for an environment of trust, honesty and respect. In this line we establish as a priority commitment the continuous improvement of the quality of our strains. We look for excellence in our day to day work.

We are proud of the high quality we give our customers, ensuring 99.9% germination, resinous and unique plants. At Geneseeds Bank we want to continue to give satisfactory experience to the grower who seeks the detail and the exclusivity, creating new experiences with plants of easy development, extreme power and exquisite flavors.

9 Likes

Greetings @GeneSeeds.

Glad you sailed into port.

Let us know what beans you may have.

:hushed:

1 Like

I’m interested to see what you have too

1 Like

you can see them all on our website bross

Cheers

2 Likes

Well I went through your entire catalogue, and am definitely intrigued by a few strains. Will definitely keep your company in mind when ordering some new genetics.

1 Like

I ordered the black Lebanese but it says awaiting bitcoin payment. Do you send me a bitcoin address or how does that work?
Usually when I pay bitcoin the seller gives me a bit coin address to enter in my wallet.

1 Like

Sometimes they will send you the address to pay in an email, it’s happened to me too. I prefer when i can see the address during check out and also the moment it gets received/verified so i know…

Patience my man…

2 Likes

Yes sir ill stand by!
I love giving the new companies bussiness. And I love the coloring on that Lebanese strain

1 Like

And you are gonna love growing it my man! HAHAHAHA For sure!

And even love it more once you’re puffing it! LOL

3 Likes

All fixed. There was a glitch on my pc and the bitcoin payment page didn’t pop up. They sent me an address and all is well.
Looking forward to running raising some black Lebanese beauties.

2 Likes

I knew it, time is on your side, that was some great customer service for a Sunday man!

3 Likes

Yes friends, everything is correct. soon they will come out over there
Thanks for the trust and patience

Cheers bross

2 Likes

Completely and utterly, but only slightly off subject… Bitcoin is a bubble

2 Likes

Yes sir! Its basically like the stock market. Caveat emptor!
Iven if it pops though its a great way to buy seeds, just don’t keep money on there for too long lol.

Big thank you to geneseeds for the weekend service ! Looking forward to doing a grow report possibly January.

2 Likes

oh wow there’s been some good gains since i last bought thanks for reminding me E! time to sell i think!

@GeneSeeds some of these strains are interesting. is this alaskan thunderfuck your own recreation of the legendary strain or is it an old cut of the original?

1 Like

hi @legalcanada
it is a work of ours of seeds of Matanuska Thunderfuck, that we exchanged with a fellow citizen of Canada there in 2006. To fix the desired characteristics we selected and backcrossed 3 times. after this we renamed it alaskan and commercialized it

Cheers!

1 Like

I’m gonna have to get used to overseas delivery again lol. Too early to get antsy.
@geneseeds, does the black Lebanese have a lot of pheno variation?
I’m big on color and terps recently

1 Like

Hi @Morgwar, all the offspring are susceptible to changes in color, with dark purple and black tones, especially at low temperatures. although sometimes they turn black even with heat. As for the terpenes although there are variations are usually subtle, predominantly indescribable exotic nuance.

I hope it reaches you soon;)

Cheers bro

1 Like

Undescribable is my favorite description! Or nondescription! Looking forward to meeting her.
Thanks for the response.

2 Likes

2 weeks delivery, not too shabby for Spain to usa!
Well worth the wait and welcome to my collection. Big thanks to geneseeds for the freebie and stickers.

2 Likes