GeneSeeds Bank - Exotic and Original Seeds

Wish I spoke spanish! The seed catalog that came with has great photo backgrounds of each strain.

2 Likes

i used to have an app for my iphone which used the camera to translate text in real time - there’s probably more and better quality similar apps now as this was 9 years ago almost

2 Likes

I’m glad the envelope has arrived, brother!
the catalog in English you have it in pdf here on the web

Good luck with them;)

Cheers

3 Likes

I thought I’d post these here too, beautiful seeds man. Ill see if they’ve cracked after work today.

4 Likes

Take @Morgwar, an advance of what awaits you;)
It is from a cultivation of Black Lebanon by a collaborator of ours, miguel1983

Cheers

7 Likes

Well well Mr Bear, looks like you are into something fine!

4 Likes

Forgive my English, I’m using the google translator

Very good bank of seeds, lines well worked, very vigorous plants, very aromatic, indoors they are very perfumed, it is necessary to have a good extraction system with a filter to pass unnoticed, good production of resined buds of very good potency.

I have been lucky enough to be able to cultivate almost all its catalog on land and I am very happy, I have several clones.

Starnia

7 Likes

That is a beautiful plant.

Your translator is working fine. :wink:

99%

3 Likes

Thank you @99PerCent

Ananda

6 Likes

Dry Extraction of Exoevania

6 Likes

You should start up a Topic or two so we can follow your progress.

What is this beautiful land we can see?

1 Like

In Catalonia, in a small town in the province of Barcelona

I will have to collect information since they are crops from previous years, 5 years ago counting this but it will be a pleasure to open a thread of each variety that I have grown from this bank

1 Like

Muy bien!

My Spanish is very weak.

99%

3 Likes

Alaskan Thunderfuck from a good friend of Zaragora

3 Likes

Exoevania 21, selected clone of 30 seeds, it cost me a lot to only keep 1 since I was 1 year keeping 10 mothers of those seeds.

5 Likes

Exoevania 21

6 Likes

I learned a long time ago…

There is no place worth being, that is easy to get to, and no substitute for hard work.

If there were, everyone would be there doing nothing,

and it would no longer be worthwhile being there!

This was a fruitful endeavor.

Gracias!

Peace 99%

3 Likes

Yes, it really is so, the satisfaction of having a plant suited to your tastes compensates all efforts and be able to give that selection to friends even more, besides being a guarantee of not getting lost, the more people have more chances of recovering it.

4 Likes

Exoevania, various seeds from a good friend of Zaragora

9 Likes

Auto Thunderfuck

7 Likes