Getting High with Nature

That’s a lot of freaking starlings! They got brought over from Europe and have been conquering the continent ever since!

1 Like

Daffodils, turkey tail, and pellets bellow an owls nest (notice the skull)[grid]

[/grid]

5 Likes

Tasha @ Fordyce

2 Likes

yea i love getting high with my coon dogs. some where in the swamps and or the woods @ night hearing all the night sounds. every once in a while hearing something i do not want to know what made that sound. i really enjoy hearing my dogs barking @ night.

1 Like

There’s a place off the beaten path full of strip mine ponds I love to camp at. No cell phone service, the sky is so full of stars that you can easily see the milky way. I just love sitting by the fire at night next to the creek, listening to the owls call back and fourth between the valleys, and coyotes rambling. Every now and then you hear something that you can’t put a finger on. Reinvigorates the magic of life.

2 Likes

Went exploring today and found a tree hollow full of baby raccoons, part of a broken flint spearhead, and a shrew![grid]

[/grid]

6 Likes

sounds like a nice place its been strip mined. i have never seen a strip mine area. i would imagined it does not have trees.

1 Like

Fun with fungi! [grid]

[/grid]

2 Likes

Went to the botanical garden yesterday.

5 Likes

Very nice! We have an awesome botanical gardens by us.

This cutie walked up while I was rolling one. Health nut. Wanted no part of it. Lol

No deer were harmed. :100:

2 Likes

I was sitting on a bench over the weekend after taking a break from hunting for arrowheads and fossils in a creek bed, and 3 large does stepped out onto the trail. Didn’t notice me at all until I turned my head and the one lifted its tail and they all went bolting back through the woods. That white tail is like a warning flag to others.

1 Like

Wild boars about 5 miles from my house

2 Likes

Enjoyed a wonderfully high 420 evening morel hunting!

2 Likes

4 Likes