This Weekend's Walkabout

Today being Saturday, I decided to pack my trusty corn cob pipe and some fine, nicely cured, invigorating, tasty C-99( Mosca Seeds BX1)
I went to Arch Creek Park, which is a little bit north of me in Miami Fl.
Never having been here, I began my sojourn by fading into the undergrowth of this semi-tropical oasis and fogging up a bowl of delectable and inspirational C-99!
Now I am ready to explore and begin my hike.
I really enjoy the combination of the outdoors and ganja intoxication!
Particularly when the area is new to me!

Interesting historical information here:

2 Likes

Here is the aforementioned creek which is wonderfully pristine and soothing to my buzzing brain.

3 Likes

After checking out the creek and the ruined natural bridge, I continue along the trail.

2 Likes

After trudging along in the jungle for about an hour or so we decide to spark up another bowl of the fabulously yummy C-99.
This is what I saw.

And then we find an itsy-bitsy teeny tiny museum😀
It was very small, but pretty cool(or really hot 'cause there was no air conditioning or breeze)!
It had some skulls of a saber tooth cat and an American lion…tres interesting!

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&ei=djkFWavIMMXgmwHPgbPwCw&q=american+lion&oq=american+li&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.0.0i46k1j46l2j0l2.4681.7362.0.8604.8.8.0.0.0.0.423.1361.0j7j4-1.8.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-serp..0.8.1358...41j0i131k1.abFdhvkvKcQ
https://www.google.com/search?ei=_DkFWZg_yNeYAb3ioaAD&q=saber+tooth+cat&oq=saber+tooth+cat&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..0i71k1l5.0.0.0.14972.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.mobile-gws-serp..0.0.0.HddzjIYiOqQ

^^^^^Those extinct kitties were indigenous to this locale a long, long time ago.
I had never heard of a saber tooth “cat”(I knew about the Tiger) before…let alone an American Lion.
Cool😎

I forgot…,here is the micro museum:

After the wee Museum the trail led to this:

2 Likes

Thank you all for allowing me to indulge myself in an inebriated, self serving, phantasmagorical travelogue fueled by delicious and nutritious Cinderella 99.

Until next weekend…ta ta!
:sunglasses:

beautiful dude! look at all the ferments. er plants sorry;)