Getting ready to run a Sativa hybrid Outdoors

• Strawberry Glue - TH Seeds
  • Serious Happiness - Serious Seeds
  • Green Crack - Humboldt Seed Organization

0 voters

Will be vegging this indoors and when ready to flower it will be taken outside.

Help me choose my people! And please feel free to say why your choice.

Ok people please cast your vote by Sunday 7pm EST. (Edited)

Thanks for watching, and i appreciate your vote!

2 Likes

I chose green crack because its a fairly easy grow, good yeild and has a good smell.

1 Like

Thanks Sensei, i only got one seed of each, and they are feminized…

1 Like

Yeah, Green Crack is on my wish list. Have a friend with MS that really benefits from that strain. Shame I have more seeds than I can pop right now. I’m getting some Durban Poison rester seeds from the bay soon, plus my 200+ Ancestral Skunk#1 seed project. :expressionless: First world problems…

2 Likes

Looks like it’s taking the lead…

Whats that ancestral skunk?

1 Like

I wanna know that one too!

1 Like

I picked Serious Happiness.
I have not grown any of the three choices.

However, I prefer Serious Seeds over T.H. Seeds, having grown out both their genetics (a few of each). I have never grown anything from HSO.

Also, Serious Happiness is an AK-47 mom pollinated by a Warlock daddy.
I have grown both of the parents and really liked them a lot… especially the mommy!

Should be easy to grow.

I am also predicting that this will be @MadScientist 's breakthrough grow!
Victory will be yours😄!

4 Likes

Ancestral Skunk#1
These seeds were acquired by Chimera from Skunkman Sam’s personal collection. These are an open field pollination of Skunk #1. These seeds were made in the early 90’s with seed stock brought to Holland from California. Sam and Rob Clarke walked the field and culled any off types. This was before Sam began selecting towards the sweeter phenotypes and should have some acrid skunk phenotypes.

So they are around 30 years old and only have about a 10% germination rate, so they sell in packs of 100 to make up for it. They are from Breeders Retail. I have a thread over at ICMag for them in the Breeders Retail forum. There is also a post about them in my workshop thread here.

2 Likes

Duuuuuude. That is lucky. I need to get a pack of those seeds

2 Likes

I sent out like 200 green crack x querkle already. Like a week ago. We can all count on the Mexican mail being slow, so, I estimate they should arrive in about 3 more weeks. I hope they arrive, and I hope you get some.

4 Likes

You always got someone to do the trans-ship for you man! Nice!

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks, I saw those offered, but have no room at the moment. So many varieties to try :grin:

3 Likes

Strawberry glue because I’m not partial to green crack. GC doesn’t seem to affect me the same as it does others. Strawberries are good. Crack is bad.

3 Likes

Well i think it’s clear that Green Crack by Humboldt will be the one being germinated now. Thanks to all who voted!

Go to Germination Log.

1 Like

Yo @Herbie waz up!!! I guess you must have been super busy this last few weeks…

1 Like

Mega busy man, but I have a few hours now so just catching up.

Just sending a pic of your humbolt GC seed pack to my other half, that will have her in fits of laughter, the name that is :joy:

1 Like

I hope things are growing bold between you, being alone is never nice. Plus, if the pictures do justice i understand why you are never around here anymore… LOL

GREEN CRACK!!! I know right! They got the right idea but the name sucks really!

1 Like

Major works going on, new double glazing windows, full rewire, full replacement of central heating boiler and radiators, new kitchen, bathrooms etc.

Plus im hitting the gym everyday, eating well, if im not training, working, im cooking, eating, or on the toilet rofl.

There are plans a loft for the next garden, Fleur De Mal orders have been made, just looking for the ones I dont like now rofl that lemon haze, super lemon haze, any cross of silver haze and lemon skunk.

Others that are been asked for that are dominating the markets are chemdawg and stardawg, but personally I really can not stand smoking either of the latter 2, but I have never grown them myself, that might change my opinion of them…:thinking:

1 Like

When you smoke it, you will find the name applies. The best phenotypes are super racey!

2 Likes