Origin of Green Crack

Howdy Folks

I have always had an Interest in certain strains only because there strain names stand out, Can anyone tell me where the Green Crack Strain was born,

Also What Strains were used for the Mom & Dad who created the strain GC.

I would appreciate any links where I can purchased Green Crack Seeds that are 100 percent real GC beans.

Thank You

H~S

3 Likes

18 Likes

Wow Thank you so much, I have had a strong Interest in this strain for some time.

1 Like

Weedseedsexpress.com have Green Crack fems, not sure about the purity of the genetics though.

I’m running seedstockers version at the moment no idea how they stack up against the original tho

I’m a Green Crack-head too lol. Been hoping to find a legit cutting myself. As far as beans go, there isn’t any legit uncrossed pure Green Crack seeds currently available. There’s a lot of crosses, though

2 Likes

I grew out Hazemans Green Crack x Durban Poison, called Urban Poison, and really liked the smoke I got. Worth exploring!

2 Likes

I know an old guy in Simcoe , Ontario who holds the original cut. Has Held it forever , I’ve been trying to get a cut for at least 6-7 years. Nope! He’s the definition of hoarder. Has cuts I’d kill for (offered him 1000$ for his BC PINK KUSH) nope! Even got his son to try and get it for me, NOPE! I’ve been trying to make pink crack for many years but the damn green crack has always eluded me unfortunately. Great strain, mixed with the pink Kush it’s a 3 hour powerhouse with ZERO crash and a medical powerhouse for pain and muscle issues, as well as great for those with no appetite. I was buying it for a year or so for the epic taste and medicinal properties but at 250$ a zip it was killing me, so I decided to recreate it myself or at least attempt it. And we all know how that’s gone……

9 Likes

@grief good old ICmag a wealth of information in those threads for sure. My first stop for anything I can’t locate here. Great info

2 Likes

My growmie has God’s Green Crack from JOTI in flower right now (God Bud x GC). A few folks here on OG have grown it too. Looks amazing! I can’t wait to give it a shot myself.

2 Likes

Stoned ninja who created ninja fruit from dojo nursery has the original. He puts up cuts for sale on his website. I may buy it from him. The real green crack has sativa like leaves. It has the longest petioles on leaves I’ve ever seen. It’s also very short flowering.

5 Likes

Simcoe isn’t too far from me… How old are we talkin’? Should I befriend him and hope to end up in the will? Does he have a bad cough?

Wow, I’m awful. Kidding of course :slight_smile: Sounds like he holds some fire.

2 Likes

Why does it also go by cush?

2 Likes

The C stands for cwality

9 Likes

Curious of the origin of the term Cush too. I saw it sold as Green Cush on the legal Rec market in Canada & assumed it was due to the highly regulated nature of the industry & “crack” not maybe not being “above board” but now it seems like it has a much deeper history/origin.

1 Like

Well, got my answer. Lol. Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah that’s one reason imho. I think it goes by green ribbon too if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Not 100% on this, but Cecil C Crabtree I think is the guy that made it famous, and he switched it from Kush to Cush to differentiate the cut he got as his. His motto is “The C stands for cwality”

df47n567.PNG

13 Likes

Lol i love that

2 Likes

Same lol. I’ve got some seeds made by Cecil on the way. Randomly found them listed for sale from someone. Mother of Berries x Crockett’s Blood Orange.

Also got a strain from Olympia Genetics that was derived from his seeds. Pure Sour Apple Kush F2. He made the PSAK F1’s, and they pheno hunted a pack to make the F2’s

3 Likes