Gibberellic acid

Hey guys

Seems as though my AgNo3 may not be legit. Anyone ever produced fems using Gibberellic acid? I’ve got some commercial grade available to me. Would appreciate any advice here.

Thanks!
Mike

1 Like

i’ve never produced fems using Ga3 no, i tried using some to germinate seeds that turned out to be not as dormant as i was led to believe, wasn’t great

i’d suggest using your AgNo3 with sodium thiosulfate to make silver thiosulfate … or just buy some 9v batteries and cheap 925 silver wire and make colloidal silver

Sadly that’s not working :frowning:

Word is that Ethos is using Ga3 to make fems, I don’t really trust how much stress CS induces in this process, so want to try and see if the gibberelic acid I have may work.

well, they have the exact same function and work by the same process, by inhibiting ethylene production, so whichever way you go with will achieve the desired results

Besides the amount of stress induced :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what stress do you think is induced and how ?? silver inhibits ethylene production. so do gibberellins. what other action does the silver cause which gibberellins don’t that results in stress?

2 Likes

Bonk, anyone have any luck with gibberellic acid making pollen from fems?

idk i think silvers better but i’ve never used ga3 for making seeds so i cant comment from experience

1 Like

Have you searched journal articles for GA3 use feminizing other plants? I’m sure it’s documented. 100ppm? I’ll look around

3 Likes